Need posts

Tiller

New here from the horrible state of California....

I need 5

Posts to

Post in the

For sale section

No they are not perfect but it was a way to also protect members from bad sellers.

I will say that attitude is not going to win you any favors here.

Yep. But he is self destructing.

Not looking for any favors? Just heard of this site from a couple of buddies but they left out this hole part of people getting all fired up over nothing!?

Only five more hoops...

Jumping higher and higher??

Can't say I really blame him though.

Is that meant in my favor?

It cracks me up how theres four pages of people getting soo fired up over me making a few posts soo i could just buy some injectors??

4 pages.... Just think of that one next time someone gets angry fingers??

10th post will be followed by ban hammer.

Why would that be? Im just doing what they asked?

Its something that happens periodically here. You're just the guy this time.
One of the things about this site is that you better have thick skin. Members call it like they see it here.

Anyway....you've got your 10, so good luck with the injectors. When you get the truck running, post a bit about what your combo is and goals are. Thats how you get off on the right foot around here.

Well... Thank you for tellling it the normal person way and not blowing up on me! I guess ill post about my turd now

For any one who cares

I drive a 2006 dodge mega cab 5.9
It has...
Arp 625 studs
115 valve springs
Industrial injection 100% over nozzles
Custom intake horn
Stock turbo under frankin 77mm compound setup
Running with efi live

Its on a 6" long arm
Under 38's

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought you couldn't Pm until ten posts? I thought thats the way it was when I started anyway.

I keep gettin a bunch of bros pming me super low ball prices for parts.

New here from the horrible state of California....

I need 5

Posts to

Post in the

For sale section

Welcome to CompD!

We ask you to contribute to our community with useful info instead of junk to get to your 10 post to sell and pm people

You're fukked. Sorry

Super fukked

Fukkedstravaganza

LOL

Read the rules noob, or as stated above.....

616b011876d9be977c949b9b66d4fc8a1f1f0efb0aeacdc70551605acf4a9490_zpschjb0a4c.jpg

I'm just going to throw this out there.

Maybe this is why the forum is dying.

Yes, I've contributed to it.

I'm just going to throw this out there. Maybe this is why the forum is dying.

Did you stay out drinking last night or what? I'm confused.

Most users ever online was 2,162, 05-23-2015 at 02:12 AM.
Threads: 180,599, Posts: 2,460,507, Members: 45,830
Currently Active Users: 277 (141 members and 119 guests and 17 Spiders)

I'm fairly certain a person who signs up solely for the intent of pawing off some parts/vehicles will leave the minute it sells...unless they have a truck graveyard like Nixon. I'm with the mods. Contribute of GTFOML. I know there is a huge difference in "members" and "active users", but can you imagine if there were 45,830 people making 5 posts PER DAY? Ain't nobody got time fer dat! You couldn't even possibly begin to read "today's posts" without it being tomorrow already.

$.02

Jory, I can not read CompD all day, go home, click new posts while on my laptop, and read all the threads in an hour. I have 3 pages of threads but only 1 page worth reading. The other 2 pages are people selling their stuff.

It used to be i could read for 3-4 hours and not catch up. We had a chit load of new threads, ideas, tech, build threads.

The powerstroke forums are a ghost town, Duramax are on life support, the Dodge sections are in the nursing home, staging lanes are usually a bunch of old men biching about rules (that's mostly the pullers section).

I see the same people posting everyday. The ones that have life are the work and the randomness thread. Occasionally we get that tard, or someone who truly needs prayers.

Some people started here with something to sell.

I'm just stating a trend in noticing.

On one hand I agree it seems a little slower around here than usual but on the other there has been a decent influx of build threads and winter is soon approaching so times will pick up when people are bored with depression of winter.

Summer is always slower, been that way for years. I agree with the post count requirement. If they are here to pawn parts odds are that is all they will use us for.

Burn all the noobs. This site used to be a lot tougher than it is now...
I have no use for people coming here to just sell chit.