Need posts

Not looking for any favors? Just heard of this site from a couple of buddies but they left out this hole part of people getting all fired up over nothing!��

Its something that happens periodically here. You're just the guy this time.
One of the things about this site is that you better have thick skin. Members call it like they see it here.

Anyway....you've got your 10, so good luck with the injectors. When you get the truck running, post a bit about what your combo is and goals are. Thats how you get off on the right foot around here.

"Welcome-ing" someone who was previously banned for senseless postage because they failed to read said senseless postage and is too illiterate to read the big all caps "BANNED" under the banned person's username should result in .....removal.....and sterilization........and to have their balls covered in fire ants.

Fire his ass. You don't show up to a new site them welcome everybody you see as if you are a part of anything. The hell is wrong with people.....:doh:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
At least he's buying and not selling...yet.

I don't care if they buy, sell, catch HIV, or what.ever.....It just annoys me when people join and immediately start "welcoming" erreybody. If you can't find an more intelligent way to boost your post count with more digression....you are obviously not smart enough to carry on an educated conversation with anyone here.....but what the hell do I know.

Not to mention it would be like me showing up to your house and welcoming you

"Welcome-ing" someone who was previously banned for senseless postage because they failed to read said senseless postage and is too illiterate to read the big all caps "BANNED" under the banned person's username should result in .....removal.....and sterilization........and to have their balls covered in fire ants.

Fire his ass. You don't show up to a new site them welcome everybody you see as if you are a part of anything. The hell is wrong with people.....:doh:

attachment.php
Seems his posts were lost or something.

Let's start charging a site fee to get the ability to pm a seller. A higher fee to post the add.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk