need some tire ideas

Courser ct's did very well for us this year, didnt like a real real loose track though! Worked awesome on all the other tracks!

I'm looking to pick up some BFG's or maybe I'll try the retreads. Thanks for the link there a great price.

Last edited:
mine are bf retreads , they come from nashville recap i believe , cost barely over 400 for my 285s put on , and they are taller than a normal 285 so it works out great for me

mine are bf retreads , they come from nashville recap i believe , cost barely over 400 for my 285s put on , and they are taller than a normal 285 so it works out great for me

Tell me about this "nashville recap"? I've never heard of them? :what:

Tell me about this "nashville recap"? I've never heard of them? :what:

well i dont know how to go directly to them but powel tire in defeated is who got them for me , and 285 is the largest they go , i was wanting 315s

depending on the carcas you want , you may have to wait a week or two , but two should be easy to come by

lol i have a whole truck that needs dissasemblin and reassembled , but still got em any way ,gives me hope for the truck setting on new tires lol , better than the ol factory steelies it was on for a while and no flats either ,wouldnt happen to have a cummins oil pan would ya lol

lol i have a whole truck that needs dissasemblin and reassembled , but still got em any way ,gives me hope for the truck setting on new tires lol , better than the ol factory steelies it was on for a while and no flats either ,wouldnt happen to have a cummins oil pan would ya lol

Not one I can spare. ;) LOL

Last edited:
yea were here in Missouri

about a 100 of the "gaurd dog" tread, we call em goodyear mtr recap
15 or so in the "Warden a/t"-like bfg a/t
then about 100 in a true trac retead
a few called desert dueler tread
and quite a few in a couser mt retread
where pics of the tread are265/75R16 - Buy retread tires online from TreadWright.com

I knew about TreadWright......I mentioned them on the first page.

I just didn't know that there was a place in Nashville I could get the same thing from. I was planning on getting a set of the BFG recap's from TreadWright the next time my tow pig needed tires.

I knew about TreadWright......I mentioned them on the first page.

I just didn't know that there was a place in Nashville I could get the same thing from. I was planning on getting a set of the BFG recap's from TreadWright the next time my tow pig needed tires.

well the truck that showed up at our dock had tire recappers of nashville stuck on the side and some of the same exact treads so im not sure...i just work there
but we sell them alot cheaper than treadwright online

Last edited: