New Borg Warner S300sxe Turbos

Well send me the 66! haaha

Got done doing a mild polishing(billet aluminum look and not mirror) and they look much better cleaned
20151229_151124.jpg

20151229_212038.jpg

I would swap it to a metal elbow. If/when it goes, it may take your battery with it, making a major mess.

Hey Turbolvr, just picked up some triple piping for grins and giggles and thought these turbos would run great. Being I already have the 66sxe .91 t4, would 2 64sxe work well together on top?

I saw that. I would start with new piping. You'll want to add a gate to the manifold and tight housings on the 64s.

I saw that. I would start with new piping. You'll want to add a gate to the manifold and tight housings on the 64s.

Lol, figured. Ok that's what I was assuming, how tight being T4 housing.

The piping is going to be a piece things together kinda deal and fab as I go..... but again not til awhile from now.

Last edited:
Theres more info needed for that, but just remember you're splitting the energy between 2 turbines.

Theres more info needed for that, but just remember you're splitting the energy between 2 turbines.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the knowledge. Definitely just going for the out of the norm factor once I build them. Obviously won't be racing or anything like that. Just want something unique as the triples aren't as common as twins..... even though I know their not needed.

First things first, stronger connecting rods are next.

.7 T3 non divided??
Would that be to small?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on fuel/rpm/flow of system, and when/how much boost is desired.

Depends on fuel/rpm/flow of system, and when/how much boost is desired.

Let's throw a hypothetical put there...... 100% over 6.7 injectors with medium is tuning with efi (heavy low end duration, mid uptop), desire to spool near 10ish rpm and be at 30-40 by 2kish and not exceeding 80psi overall.... would I be better suited with 2 62s, 63s, or the 64.5s as above. Still would like to use T4 flanged turbos so is the .88 responsive enough with the 66sxe .91 on the manifold?

Its been said many times the 91 is just as or more responsive than the 88 housings, I would use 83 or less on the primarys with 2 gates over all. The 62s will be more responsive than larger wheels, you dont need a 66 on the manifold.