New build: True SRT-6.7

This is awesome!

What color is that? Better not be purple.

it is purple but it looks really good on the truck...im considering keeping it the same color when I get it painted but its not set in stone...everyone knows im a sucker for navy blue!

I LOVE your motivation! ha ha

Looks like it is going to be one awesome SRT6*

Also, you are planning on keeping it RWD like the SRT10's correct? Why not do a swap to 4wd while you're at it?

yea its going to stay a 2wd...thats part of the fun. It should hook decent once i get the 4 link and narrow the axle some for some wider rear tires

it is purple but it looks really good on the truck...im considering keeping it the same color when I get it painted but its not set in stone...everyone knows im a sucker for navy blue!

I'm just saying, you can't be purple. I was enjoying being the only one LOL

If you repaint, keep it purple, they look good.

Sounds like its going to be a very bad ass truck. Everyone I know gives me **** too for being into diesels until the charger lights and its over 60psi. I will definitely keep my eyes on this build

This is going to be awesome!! Check out the article in truckin a few months back with a twin turbo srt-10. The stance is pretty awesome!!!

Awsome build! Kinda rare finding an srt-10 with 29,000 as a roller? The 10 banger get smoked er somethin? Cant wait to see progress!

Awsome build! Kinda rare finding an srt-10 with 29,000 as a roller? The 10 banger get smoked er somethin? Cant wait to see progress!

Honestly I dont know what happened to it! I may not want to know lol

Okay have my first question. The wiring harness I have for it is from a 2004. Ive got a 2004 rocker box and injector harness so I know that will hookup and work. Will the 04 ECM fire the 6.7 injectors? I know a 06 ECM will but Im unsure if the 04 one will. The reason I ask is im going to try and just get it running with the 04 ecm just to make sure everything works right before I swap in the pig tail and 06 ecm for EFI. I have a smarty I can throw on it for a few hundred miles to get the bugs worked out.

Sad part is I probably wont have any time to work on it this week. :nail: We are planting peanuts and work until dark everyday. By the time I get off work at 9 I dont feel like going to the shop to work on it. I cant work on it this weekend either since my best friend is getting married and its a few hours away so its pretty much going to take up my whole weekend.

Damn u Will i forgot all about u having that thing. That thing is gonna be killer

Weak a** purple dodge?

sent using FlatBill Magic™

Last edited:
interesting-call-tracking.jpeg

Be sweet to see a 6.7 show up at an srt10 meet and stop their a$$es!

I can't wait to see it finished..Keep it purple it just adds flavor!!

i don't know what it is about the color but it works! very cool project! just curious but what size single are you gonna run?

i don't know what it is about the color but it works! very cool project! just curious but what size single are you gonna run?

Just an uppera 6x mm with a 96 turbine wheel. Its gonna be stock injectors and cp3 until I get all the bugs worked out