New build: True SRT-6.7

I've talked to 2 different people that said the 06 ECM will fire the 6.7 injectors just fine. Im just concerned with the 04 ecm firing them

03 ECM + 6.7 injectors. Never even made it out of the shop.

25549_1380885007964_1407095364_1050.jpg

This is rather cool.

On a related note, what is going to happen to that G56 you have there....

Girlfriend vs race truck... neep pics of said gf and to taste her cooking to decide which is of greater importance.

I will make you a good deal on a VB, harness and PCS... just PM if interested.

Hell im ready to see it done too but we have been so busy picking wheat and planting cotton I haven't had time to even strip down the 6.7 engine. We are nearly done with both so I will be jumping on the Fummins project to get it done. Then the work on this truck starts

Update...I got basically everything I don't need stripped off the engine. Its ready for the 03 valve cover and new turbo and exhaust manifold. Im gonna need a new air horn and I would like to put a new intake plate too. Anyone make an aftermarket intake plate?

Honestly I dont know what happened to it! I may not want to know lol

Okay have my first question. The wiring harness I have for it is from a 2004. Ive got a 2004 rocker box and injector harness so I know that will hookup and work. Will the 04 ECM fire the 6.7 injectors? I know a 06 ECM will but Im unsure if the 04 one will. The reason I ask is im going to try and just get it running with the 04 ecm just to make sure everything works right before I swap in the pig tail and 06 ecm for EFI. I have a smarty I can throw on it for a few hundred miles to get the bugs worked out.

Would 03/04 injectors fit in a 6.7 head? I'm pretty sure the spray angle is correct for the bowl and that way you could use your 03-07 ecm? I've heard of guys running the 5.9 head on 6.7 blocks and just using the 03/04 injectors so something like that may work for ya?

Subscribed, I vote 06 up front end swap on it...

I think a 07-09 front would look a lot cleaner on this.
And another vote for the purple.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Back