New from NH

sarahduval2003

My husband got me into this site. I never was a diesel girl till he let me drive his pick up truck now I am hooked. I am hoping to learn and hopefully build my own pick up.

welcome!:rockwoot: Are you guys going to NPD open house in May? Who is your hubby on here?

what is the NPD? Robert Duval is my hubby he would probally know what it is seeing as he has been a diesel fan for ever and I am just getting into it. He usually waits till last minute to tell me about things like that....

Sounds like a good time I will talk with Rob and see if he has plans that week end. We will not be able to make it Friday but will try to make it to one of the Dyno days. Look forward to seeing you there

now you just have to worry when her truck is faster than your!:hehe::hehe:

welcome aboard comp d

that would be awesome he cries all the time because I can shoot better than him it would just be another reason to listen to him cry

just another place you can't escape to oh well we are glad to have you! thats ok i know where ya'll are i spent 6 years in northfield vermont for college

What else is new, this is one of those if you can do it i can do it better deals and i keep getting kicked in the teeth. Now if i could teach her to turn a wrench......

Like I said he is crying again....if I learned how to turn a wrench I would do that better too and then he would be crying again.......and dont get me wrong I enjoy seeing a grown man cry but there is a point where enough is enough

Back