New from NH

Dang Robert :hehe: But 12 Valve cummins are great for conversions, not too pricey, easy to come by, extremely easy to wire up, conversion adapters are available for many makes and models.
Not to mention the horsepower potential for not a whole lot of coin.

Definately the way i will probably end up going. A dmax was what i originaly wanted to do but they are to expensive for my taste.

I would say go with a 12v swap into that truck and start tweaking.you'll be out running your husband in no time.

I have added the website to my favorites so that we can keep up to date with what is going on. I will start the search for my motor then....any ideas on where to look first.

Welcome to compD, looks like I missed a lot of fun lol. Jim's leading ya in the right direction of dropping a cumminGs into your GMC :doh: LOL

But back on track, welcome and most certainly carry forward with the project, cummins in a classic solid axle GMC would make for a pretty sweet truck.

Tell robt I will call him tomorrow as my inlaws have relatives up from PA and they are leaving tomorrow so we are heading out now.

thanks 02 dodge4x4 5.9....I love your quote...I think that I have heard that a couple of times before LOL

Back