new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I'll have that beer now.

Mmmmmm beer.

My dad used to call me "beer wench" when I was younger, which I thought was HILARIOUS... until I figured out what "wench" meant LOL to this day when I am home in VA, I still go get his beer, put it in a koozie and pop the bottle open for him with the same bottle opener I used when I was little HAHAHA

Awww hell Kendal :doh: you went and brought this thing back from the dead LOL

Don't worry, he's seen the light and is ditching all his dodge/cummins crap for a FORD :lolly:

Someone messaged me the link and I haven't been on the forums in forever. Had to defend myself.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

Two girls equal twice the fun whether they're both POSF lovers or not. Hahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhhahahahaha

Right. Typical dodge douche bag response.

Sent from my mind using ESP.

What does dodge have to do with it? I haven't seen mine in over 2 weeks and haven't put more than 300 miles on it in the past year. How did I get thrown in with the dodge crowd?:nail:

Last edited:
I just thout I would say hi I drive a 2000 dodge ram 2500 4x4 haven't dun a lot to it cold air and strates I'm not geting aney juce to the fule pump in the tank so if aney one no what's rong I'm all ears

I just thout I would say hi I drive a 2000 dodge ram 2500 4x4 haven't dun a lot to it cold air and strates I'm not geting aney juce to the fule pump in the tank so if aney one no what's rong I'm all ears

Whats your other user name? LOL