new from Texas (5+ years ago)

This is like the new 35er's thread.....

And because this thread reminded me of that one.... I'm bringing it back to life!!!!

on edit: It's locked!!! WTF mods! not cool

Last edited:
on edit: It's locked!!! WTF mods! not cool

There's an automatic timer on threads with this forum...
If they haven't been posted in for like 6 months I think, it will automatically lock it.

Just look back at lots of old threads.. All locked..

Mods can reopen at request...If they see fit..

They said a collective prayer daily for that thread to die..... don't see it being reopened. LOL

and all the tools needed to make it easy for a girl to work on....

Cruisin for a bruisin, mister! bif lol

Now I know what thread to be a part of over here! Whats up Pinky?

Oh good grief :doh: lol

There are a lot of great, informative threads to check out over here, lol this one is just a goofball BS thread!

Last edited:
Oh good grief :doh: lol

There are a lot of great, informative threads to check out over here, lol this one is just a goofball BS thread!

Ive been over here for a while, jus not very active, buts thats gonna change seeing as more cummins info here!

Ok boys, I need some cheering up... please make me smile :(

How 'bout some coon tits?

1Sophie.jpg

Wil that cheer ya up?

..opps, sorry, you said "boys"..I spoke out of turn.

So you've probably seen vidoes of dunkin' cats in the water before, right? Imagine the same thing with an animal that can literally chew your arm off. LOL

DSC00911Medium.jpg

Here, laugh at my kids. "daddy, can I ride him like a bull?"...sure son, get 'er done. LOL

IMG_5160.jpg

You smilin' yet?

So you've probably seen videos of dunkin' cats in the water before, right? Imagine the same thing with an animal that can literally chew your arm off. LOL

DSC00911Medium.jpg

Oh she's so cuuuute! Raccoons use the water to "feel" the food they pick up etc. It heightens their ability to forage for something that is edible versus not; correct? Either way, that's adorable!

Raccoons use the water to "feel" the food they pick up etc. It heightens their ability to forage for something that is edible versus not; correct?

All I know is that if you live in my house, you take a bath. I also know that if they get in the water on their own accord, they are cool with it. Gently setting them down in it when they are not ready is a tiny version of the rapture. :hehe:

All I know is that if you live in my house, you take a bath. I also know that if they get in the water on their own accord, they are cool with it. Gently setting them down in it when they are not ready is a tiny version of the rapture. :hehe:

LOL I remember giving my cat a bath after she decided that a MUD bath was a great idea. Mom wouldn't let her stay inside without a bath... I employed my easily persuaded younger brother to be the "holder" BAHAHAHA it was NOT good :doh: