new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Ah ok. Do you remember where exactly?

Well, I am sure you also weren't over there under the best circumstances. I got to stay in a GORGEOUS lodge, amazing fresh cooked game every night etc and some of the best hunting ever! I know I never want to go to Johannesburg again; or that lion camp we were at that was a liiiiiiittle too close to the Botswana border LOL

Tunisia. Few hours west of the capitol, middle of nowhere.

Wasn't any drama, it just sucked lol. I do remember a local dude showing up one day with a basket full of cokes to sell, which we cleaned out immediately. Told him we wanted smokes and the next morning he was standing outside the wire with smokes. Dude musta walked all night.

Tunisia. Few hours west of the capitol, middle of nowhere.

Wasn't any drama, it just sucked lol. I do remember a local dude showing up one day with a basket full of cokes to sell, which we cleaned out immediately. Told him we wanted smokes and the next morning he was standing outside the wire with smokes. Dude musta walked all night.

Got it. Yeah I am not a fan of the capitol area. We were in the middle of nowhere, in an iron ore town. Very small, very quiet and absolutely gorgeous! The parts we had to drive through to get there... not so much. Let's just say I will never look at machetes the same, ever again! :eek:

Yeah, some of the guys over there really bust their humps to make whatever they can outside of the crappy jobs they have. Our trackers got treated REALLY well where we were at. Seems to be if they can get a job doing that, they're set for life!

We left the beautiful airport with marble floors and manicured lawns in a Tunisian army bus, with some local maniac driving, and about 500' later everything turned to third world.

That bus did about 60 mph in 2nd gear from there to their base, without lettin off the throttle once. One of the scariest experiences of my younger life lol.

We left the beautiful airport with marble floors and manicured lawns in a Tunisian army bus, with some local maniac driving, and about 500' later everything turned to third world.

That bus did about 60 mph in 2nd gear from there to their base, without lettin off the throttle once. One of the scariest experiences of my younger life lol.

They are absolute MANIACS when they drive, this is SO true! LOL the worst I saw was halfway to lion camp from the airport. I'll PM you the story (it's far too long to put on here, and, no one else will care lol) about what happened at one of the fueling stations we stopped at... gah!

This is for you Pinkster!!

This company is just down the street from my house.. They recently changed their logo and color....

Need a Plumber??? Well it'd be a long drive for them but for you, Well worth it!!! LOL

They painted EVERY piece of equipment and trucks they have PINK!!!!!

b9c1e641.jpg

7f34696d.jpg

8fc33ee9.jpg

4bf1133d.jpg

Oh! and I took this one for me :)

Pink but I'm still going to rock it as my avatar eventually...lol

20cfa433.jpg

This is for you Pinkster!!

This company is just down the street from my house.. They recently changed their logo and color....

Need a Plumber??? Well it'd be a long drive for them but for you, Well worth it!!! LOL

They painted EVERY piece of equipment and trucks they have PINK!!!!!

If I ever somehow decided to own and run some business that used any type of equipment, I'd SO do this! Hell, even if I decided to hot shot, the trucks and trailers would all be PINK!!!

Oh! and I took this one for me :)

Pink but I'm still going to rock it as my avatar eventually...lol

20cfa433.jpg

LOL that's awesome!

in that case come up here and paint my rims for me

77de1356.jpg

heres the paint for you already

3fdf6a81.jpg