new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Here are a few pictures from the wedding/Bourbon Street this weekend where I don't think I look AS much like a beluga whale... :doh:

IMG_4833copy.jpg

Baby brother, myself and my middle brother (they have me take off my heels so I don't "cheat" when standing next to them LOL)

IMG_4772copycopy.jpg

Ma and I at Pat O'Briens after rehearsal dinner.

I'm 6'2", outgrew everyone in my family LOL my wife is 5'9"-5'10" and her only sister is 5'2" haha

I can't even imagine being 6'7"

I'm 6'2", outgrew everyone in my family LOL my wife is 5'9"-5'10" and her only sister is 5'2" haha

I can't even imagine being 6'7"

LOL yeah when my middle brother hit 6'2" his freshman year in college we were all in awe... then all of a sudden my other brother was 6'3" his junior year in high school! :eek: I know I should be used to him being so tall, but I'm not. He's an entire motherphuckin foot taller than me! He studied abroad in Morocco this summer and he said he got treated like a king because everyone was afraid of his height! LOL

My boss has a brother in law that's 6'8" and 380 pounds.....and he ain't no fat guy either LOL

LOL yeah when my middle brother hit 6'2" his freshman year in college we were all in awe... then all of a sudden my other brother was 6'3" his junior year in high school! :eek: I know I should be used to him being so tall, but I'm not. He's an entire motherphuckin foot taller than me! He studied abroad in Morocco this summer and he said he got treated like a king because everyone was afraid of his height! LOL

I gotta ask what your families fascination with Africa is?

I gotta ask what your family's fascination with Africa is?

Hahaha I didn't even thik about it until you mentioned it! My baby brother is studying international affairs; emphasis on middle eastern/Arabic. He went on a language/cultural study. I always wanted to go to Morocco because it's the birthplace of Arabian horses... Which in turn gave rise to Thoroughbreds, and then Quarter Horses :) I went to South Africa to shoot big animals and see cool chit lol
He and I are the only ones to go, wanted to go or thought about going lol