new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I've been here long enough I should know better LOL

my wife keeps hers really short too, mostly because they break when they get very long

I've been here long enough I should know better LOL

my wife keeps hers really short too, mostly because they break when they get very long

LOL It's ok, it happens! ;)

Mine don't break, which is part of the problem. I have very healthy nails, so breaking them is really painful. I keep them short because it is easier to buckle things on the saddle, bridle or whatever and not worry when riding etc. They really just become a nuisance after awhile lol but this special manicure was $40 so you better believe when they say it lasts at least 2 weeks, it WILL stay on for 2 weeks! LOL

I saw that after it was too late to edit! The "y" and "u" are right next to each other, and with my crazy long nails I tend to bump keys other than the one I intend to click :doh:
Sure, but you know you were just distracted by the thought of a TRYST with a goat ;)

EW. EW! Whether you are referring to the mammal or the vehicle... EW!!! bif

Reference Lostinwalmart's prior post about the threesome. I figured leaving it generic as goat, it could refer to a Dodge Ram, a Pontiac GTO, or the mammal. Then it would be up to your imagination to pick the worst interpretation ;)

Reference Lostinwalmart's prior post about the threesome. I figured leaving it generic as goat, it could refer to a Dodge Ram, a Pontiac GTO, or the mammal. Then it would be up to your imagination to pick the worst interpretation ;)

:Throwup: I was really avoiding Cliffy's post lol ugh! I tried to cover all bases so that you dirty boys wouldn't make the worst of it!

Surely to heck the 12vulva kid is a hoax, troll, etc. No one can be that dumb..can they?

Surely to heck the 12vulva kid is a hoax, troll, etc. No one can be that dumb..can they?

I'm not sure. I want to say troll but lawdy...

Side note: we have some CRAZY thunder and lightning going on here, MORE RAAAAAIN YAYYYYY!!!!:cheer: :woohoo: :cheer: