new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I have to argue the correction on post 3232...

Led and lead | Usage | Grammarist

LOL
Yup, I was going to jump on that one too but I was too busy actually working yesterday ;)

My boss has a brother in law that's 6'8" and 380 pounds.....and he ain't no fat guy either LOL
My best friend from when I lived in NC is 6'8" (and used to be about 320 but has slimmed down). I'm 5'6", so we looked pretty funny hanging out together. My neighbor from a few houses down (who would occasionally stop by for a beer) was 7'1", so it looked really silly with me standing between those two!

IMG_4833copy.jpg
Is that a tat there on your right foot? Do tell us more about it!

Is that a pic of 12vavles' parents?

LOL

Yup, I was going to jump on that one too but I was too busy actually working yesterday ;)

My best friend from when I lived in NC is 6'8" (and used to be about 320 but has slimmed down). I'm 5'6", so we looked pretty funny hanging out together. My neighbor from a few houses down (who would occasionally stop by for a beer) was 7'1", so it looked really silly with me standing between those two!

Is that a tat there on your right foot? Do tell us more about it!

:blahblah1: whatever lol

Yeah I always look small (which is rare) when I am around my brothers. It was amusing walking with them, my dad and cousins on Bourbon Street. They put me in the middle to keep me from getting grabbed at... you could barely see the top of my head in the midst of them LOL

Yes, it is indeed. It was my first of 3 that I have. It's a pink heart with the word "hope" in a semi-script. There is a lot of meaning behind it for me :)

Nope, but I found a pic of him

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321464104.897583.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321464104.897583.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 0
Hahaha I didn't even thik about it until you mentioned it! My baby brother is studying international affairs; emphasis on middle eastern/Arabic. He went on a language/cultural study. I always wanted to go to Morocco because it's the birthplace of Arabian horses... Which in turn gave rise to Thoroughbreds, and then Quarter Horses :) I went to South Africa to shoot big animals and see cool chit lol
He and I are the only ones to go, wanted to go or thought about going lol

Cleanest nicest beach, and water, that I've ever seen was in north africa.

I wouldn't go back for anything in the world though.

Cleanest nicest beach, and water, that I've ever seen was in north africa.

I wouldn't go back for anything in the world though.

I was in Thabazimbi, South Africa. No beaches, but gorgeous mountains (we climbed one to hunt baboons). I'd love to go back eventually, we'll see... I know what you mean though. I have a few stories that might make you question my desire to go back! lol

It was years and years ago, I was in the army then.

I just hated the place lol, can't remember a single redeeming thing about it.

It was years and years ago, I was in the army then.

I just hated the place lol, can't remember a single redeeming thing about it.

Ah ok. Do you remember where exactly?

Well, I am sure you also weren't over there under the best circumstances. I got to stay in a GORGEOUS lodge, amazing fresh cooked game every night etc and some of the best hunting ever! I know I never want to go to Johannesburg again; or that lion camp we were at that was a liiiiiiittle too close to the Botswana border LOL