new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I know I know, I'm just teasing! :poke: I am ready for SEC football to be closer to me than Baton Rouge now LOL it also gives my family an excuse to get together more often and drink and watch football :D

WTF? They need an excuse to drink and watch football? :doh: Hell most coon ass's need excuses to wear shoes or not to throw some piece of road kill into the gumbo.....LOL

WTF? They need an excuse to drink and watch football? :doh: Hell most coon ass's need excuses to wear shoes or not to throw some piece of road kill into the gumbo.....LOL

Hahaha she's probably closer to a hillbilly than a coona$$.

I saw this on "the hide" and thought it was pretty cool.
a6937fc4-e4d5-1930.jpg

I heard this story on the radio the other week...I'm curious if it's actually true (the Japan part).

LOL no no no. Excuse to travel to drink alllll together (we are all in VA, LA, TX and AL) hahaha we never need a reason to drink or watch football!

Hahaha she's probably closer to a hillbilly than a coona$$.

Pretty much LOL I always say I'm the classiest redneck/hillbilly I know! I have a degree AND all of my teeth! :lolly:

I'm happy as field lark in a 40 acre field. It warmed up some, the boss mans leaving at lunch, and we have an pretty easy Friday. :woohoo:

Last edited:
I'm happy as field lark in a 40 acre field. It warmed up some, the boss man is leaving at lunch, and we have a pretty easy Friday. :woohoo:

Lucky you! I got to work an hour early; moved six 8ft shelves of textbooks, moved the bookshelves, helped install the 55" display screen, helped run conduit, ran all over campus and am now finally sitting down. Still got a seminar to host, $250 worth of pizza to order and then eventually move the bookshelves back and put all the books back and somehow get to the barn before dark. YAY Friday... :doh:

You need an assistant haha. We're still tearing down a couple hundred feet of grown up 6ft chain link fence so it's not completely goof off day lol.

You need an assistant haha. We're still tearing down a couple hundred feet of grown up 6ft chain link fence so it's not completely goof off day lol.

I'm trying to convince my boss I need an undergrad to do all this dumb chit instead of me. He wonders why I am always frantic... maybe because I do the job of 3 people? INCLUDING his?! :doh: I all but teach his classes for him, true story. :bang

Dang... I got in the party late for the cookies and got booted for the 2nd batch. Just my luck lol.

I already had a batch of cookies, so I won't be complaining at all. I could really go for a sandwich though.

Ok, I'll just have to make you laugh. You'll forget all about previous scolding lol.
a6937ff0-4ae3-2f72.jpg
a6937ff0-4af7-b4af.jpg
a6937ff0-4b1c-70cd.jpg
a6937ff0-4b2c-e46c.jpg
a6937ff0-4b50-4a50.jpg
a6937ff0-4b65-77b9.jpg
a6937ff0-4b7d-2488.jpg

This needs to be your next office prank.
a6937ff0-4ba7-a175.jpg