new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I'm ready for another batch of them god awful cookies to show up in my mailbox LOL

I already had a batch of cookies, so I won't be complaining at all. I could really go for a sandwich though.

I owe you a batch of peanut butter. Looks like I better get cracking in the kitchen LOL

Ok, I'll just have to make you laugh. You'll forget all about previous scolding lol.

This needs to be your next office prank.
a6937ff0-4ba7-a175.jpg

Suuuuuure... women never forget ;)

THAT is an awesome idea for a prank LOL

I'm ready for another batch of them god awful cookies to show up in my mailbox LOL

:blahblah1: see if I send anymore, then!

Happy Monday. Who survived the weekend?
For OrangeNV
a6937dcc-c816-8410.jpg

For Snedge and his infinite wisdom lol
a6937dcc-c87e-cf7f.jpg

a6937dcc-c8b7-33f0.jpg

Who doesn't love girl scout cookies
a6937dcc-c8f7-6c38.jpg

a6937dcc-c926-f290.jpg

Ya, Happy Monday. It is 31 flippin' degrees outside. Yea. :(

44 here... TOO cold for my liking. Ace has his fleece AND medium blanket on... looks like it's time to get the big blanket out and order him a hood! Even the dogs didn't want to go outside this morning, ick!

I kicked the dogs out of the shop this morning whether they liked it or not; however, this doesn't get rid of the pile of poop next to my welder. LOL

I kicked the dogs out of the shop this morning whether they liked it or not; however, this doesn't get rid of the pile of poop next to my welder. LOL

Mine are at home curled up in bed and jail. Belle lives in jail during the day so she doesn't wreck my room by running around like a maniac. Sometimes I think they are a little spoiled, but at least they wouldn't poop next to my welder if I had one! LOL