new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I know I know.....all you sissies live down south cuz you can't handle the cold LOL I was out in a light jacket today, -10 ain't phuckin cold LOL

Thank you, he's not worth killing. He's spoiled rotten.

What a terrible thing to say! He can't be any worse than my two... they have their OWN couch IN the house for crying out loud...

IMG_0228.jpg

I know I know.....all you sissies live down south cuz you can't handle the cold LOL I was out in a light jacket today, -10 ain't phuckin cold LOL

LOL I am a sissy about the cold and I am ok with that! -10 makes me want to die LOL I don't think I have ever been in -10 weather before...

Haha, coal takes over the couch, the bed, your seat in the truck. He's going to be where ever I am. I was joking about the killing. I wouldn't take a million dollars for him, but I wouldn't give you 10 cents for one just like him.

Haha, coal takes over the couch, the bed, your seat in the truck. He's going to be wherever I am. I was joking about the killing. I wouldn't take a million dollars for him, but I wouldn't give you 10 cents for one just like him.

I was just giving you a hard time lol I know exactly what you mean!

The temperature needs to jump about 55-60 degrees higher and I will be happy :) it's really obnoxious to go riding and it's so cold the reins are stiff and I can't feel my toes lol

The temperature needs to jump about 55-60 degrees higher and I will be happy :) it's really obnoxious to go riding and it's so cold the reins are stiff and I can't feel my toes lol

You like to ride alot more than me. I don't even ride 4wheelers when it gets plum cold.

Bunch of pansies.

Your point? :)

You like to ride a lot more than me. I don't even ride 4wheelers when it gets plum cold.

It is one of the only reasons I brave the cold. That and if I don't ride often enough he gets super fresh when I do ride and that can be similar to a little bronc riding LOL he really likes to work under saddle, and gets really excited and wants to start running around the second I am in the saddle, so keeping him legged up is my only real option. I'd rather ride a horse than a 4wheeler, even when intoxicated :doh:

Your point? :)

It is one of the only reasons I brave the cold. That and if I don't ride often enough he gets super fresh when I do ride and that can be similar to a little bronc riding LOL he really likes to work under saddle, and gets really excited and wants to start running around the second I am in the saddle, so keeping him legged up is my only real option. I'd rather ride a horse than a 4wheeler, even when intoxicated :doh:

I like my RZR better than any horse. It doesn't eat anything, I don't have to clean up after it, I don't have to go to the barn and feed it when it's cold, and when I don't wanna mess with it it just sits in the garage lol.