new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I normally do a few of his songs just to hear my buddies yell "SING YOU BASTARD!". :D

Holee sheet. Just read all 28 pages. Some great laughs and lines in here.

Welcome from a fellow Texan.

SING YOU BASTARD!¡¡¿!

Ah chit was treed by dually.

Last edited:
[QUOTE=Ford diesel girl;1505252:rockwoot: this has been way too much fun, these guys are AWESOME!

I think it's safe to say if your 6.0 ever needs work (head gaskets, injectors, trans, or anything in between) their wont be any shortage of help, beer for the occasion, tools, and smart a$$ comets from members here on CompD... Myself included!

I think it's safe to say when your 6.0 ever needs work (head gaskets, injectors, trans, or anything in between) there wont be any shortage of help, beer for the occasion, tools, and smart a$$ comments from members here on CompD... Myself included!

^ fixed and edited ;)

and is it bad I kinda hope I lift my heads etc so I can yank everything out and build some fun things? :evil

LOL I was going to comment on "comets". I was going to say, "gonna blow one out your ass?"

^ fixed and edited ;)

and is it bad I kinda hope I lift my heads etc so I can yank everything out and build some fun things? :evil

Son of a gun! I debated that "there-their" situation. I'm nit picky about spelling as well and knew I missed that "m" in comment. Fingers going faster than the brain again.

Kinda bad? As in oil level rising or oily looking coolant? I've herd some pretty sick sounding 6.0's running on 5 injectors or so.

Son of a gun! I debated that "there-their" situation. I'm not picky about spelling as well and knew I missed that "m" in comment. Fingers going faster than the brain again.

Kinda bad? As in oil level rising or oily looking coolant? I've herd some pretty sick sounding 6.0's running on 5 injectors or so.
^LOL
hahaha I catch the their/there/they're as well as your/you're all the time... makes me crazy :stab:

LOL nah I love my 6.0 but I don't wanna push it too much... not this one at least, I really need to get a truck I can really play with!

Dodge > :ford:

:stab:

Hook chain here:

Truck5-3.jpg

Last edited:
^LOL
hahaha I catch the their/there/they're as well as your/you're all the time... makes me crazy :stab:

LOL nah I love my 6.0 but I don't wanna push it too much... not this one at least, I really need to get a truck I can really play with!

I know there is someone on here who can do a cummins swap in literally less than 3 weeks... And a truck to "play with".... cough 12v cough cough. $.02

Back