new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Diesel Girl- i'm a little too far away, thank god! jk over the phone fine with me

On further thought, we can find a deal that works for both of us.

In other words, I'll ***** myself for baked goods.

On edit....I didn't know ***** was a banned word. Hint: It's a word that means hooker, prostitute, schlut for money!

Last edited:
On further thought, we can find a deal that works for both of us.

In other words, I'll ***** myself for baked goods.

LOL I bake cookies, brownies, pies, cakes, cupcakes etc... I can also grill and cook stovetop. You help (help because I will be working too!) fix whatever blows up, I'll cook and be beer babe :lolly:

LOL I bake cookies, brownies, pies, cakes, cupcakes etc... I can also grill and cook stovetop. You help (help because I will be working too!) fix whatever blows up, I'll cook and be beer babe :lolly:

The real question is.. Can you cook a Pizza on a Grill?

^LOL
hahaha I catch the their/there/they're as well as your/you're all the time... makes me crazy :stab:

LOL nah I love my 6.0 but I don't wanna push it too much... not this one at least, I really need to get a truck I can really play with!

Come on... You can push it.

remember how I was gonna cook, bake and all that for you? privileges revoked!:stab: !

You obviously haven't looked up my history here. I was refering to me workin on my own chit... I've been through 5 motors in a little over 3 years...

Nasty's has his share of bad luck too!!

We weren't saying we'd not work for Food!!!!! :)

It cranked up last Saturday FYI. I'm hoping to keep it able to do that for awhile now! LOL

The real question is.. Can you cook a Pizza on a Grill?

bahaha yes!

Any college male knows how to do that! Females on the other hand, I'm not sure.

never underestimate a female who grew up with all brothers and boy cousins; I learned how to feed rugby teams and football teams VERY quickly thanks to them

You obviously haven't looked up my history here. I was refering to me workin on my own chit... I've been through 5 motors in a little over 3 years...

Nasty's has his share of bad luck too!!

We weren't saying we'd not work for Food!!!!! :)

LOL nah I haven't, but you can tell me all about it ;)

well, when I break something, I'll cook up a storm and y'all can bring yer butts and we'll do work!

"I will work for food..... I mean Beer"

5e21bdf3.jpg

Last edited:
I've only put ~25k miles on the truck in 4 years LOL

I do realize I say the same thing every time I get it fixed, but I'm for realz this time!!

Back