new from Texas (5+ years ago)

you fail, again :lolly: Actually I believe you called my truck a sissy and then called me a punk and then admitted that I was probably right. YOU went looking for ME. it's ok darlin LOL

You just made all that up, Hun. I did go looking for you, but it's cause you told me to! :evil
You're not picking on me, you're flirting.

You just made all that up, Hun. I did go looking for you, but it's cause you told me to! :evil
You're not picking on me, you're flirting.

mmm wrong again dear lol you told me to "like" the page, which I had done long before :shake:

LOL flirting? :hehe: I don't think so darlin dearest lol

Lmao all this babe and darlin and what not would make one think so, sweet cheeks. :poke:

LOL which is what I call everyone... good try tho!

blackhat-Thread-Crap-Die.jpg

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: give this link a test drive.....

Fart SoundBoard

Dammit man....

Access Denied

The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it contains content belonging to the category of: Tasteless & Offensive

If you believe this is an error or need to access this link please contact your administrator.

Dammit man....

Access Denied

The link you are accessing has been blocked by the Barracuda Web Filter because it contains content belonging to the category of: Tasteless & Offensive

If you believe this is an error or need to access this link please contact your administrator.
:hehe::owned::hehe:

this is the thread that never ends... LOL

are we really at page 31? I have it set to 40 posts/page...

this is the thread that never ends... LOL

are we really at page 31? I have it set to 40 posts/page...

I told you way back on page one. Epic !!!

EPIC GIRL THREAD.

If it wasn't for that Ford I'd vote you Queen of COMPD. But... Fords suck it.

Back