new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I told you way back on page one. Epic !!!

EPIC GIRL THREAD.

If it wasn't for that Ford I'd vote you Queen of COMPD. But... Fords suck it.

Y'ALL made it epic, that's why!!! the quality jokes, one-liners and non-leghumpers is awesome :)

gah no, no mention ever again of a Queen of CompD! that's just ASKING for trouble! I'm content to have an awesome thread that caused lots of laughs:lolly:

I LOVE my Ford, go Pinky truck go!

Atleast they had the decency to circle the problem.......:evil

ooooh crusin for a bruisin, mister!!! bif

:hehe::hehe: You jackwads are unreal! The peanut gallery was in full force on this thread! :hehe:

Ohhh, and Jory's new nickname = AWESOME!! Mushy....I heard they make a pill for that these days! :kick::hehe:

:hehe::hehe: You jackwads are unreal! The peanut gallery was in full force on this thread! :hehe:

Ohhh, and Jory's new nickname = AWESOME!! Mushy....I heard they make a pill for that these days! :kick::hehe:

hahahahahaha :owned:

and these guys have kept me entertained the last few days LOL

Yes. They would, but I care not.

well I care! I don't wanna deal with the cattiness it could bring lol I'm not interested in all that, silly boy.

Why arent there more talkative girls out there like you pepto?? BFB does good whenever she comes around!

Why aren't there more talkative girls out there like you pepto?? BFB does good whenever she comes around!

idk? LOL pepto... dangit that's never gonna go away is it?! kinda like Boo and Mushy :hehe:

also, one of my rules/pet peeves, please don't compare to me other girls, it never ends well for anyone involved lol

LOL well Boo, you act like a silly boy, so there!
psssst

*senility is slowly setting in.......:hehe::hehe::hehe:

When he starts walking his neighborhood in his bathrobe mumbling to hisself- that's when we'll start blasting him with rock salt rounds......

psssst

*senility is slowly setting in.......:hehe::hehe::hehe:

When he starts walking his neighborhood in his bathrobe mumbling to himself- that's when we'll start blasting him with rock salt rounds......

LOL
can we be best friends? throwing jell-o eggs is fun too! or shaving cream/water filled water balloons :evil

Last edited:
I never eat fast food, I try and cook at least 5x/week lol I have lots of leftovers sometimes *sigh* but if y'all come through town and give me enough notice (like 3 days) I can bake cookies and send them home with you hahaha ask G about my chocolate chip cookies!
IMG-20110623-01223.jpg

but with that, I am off to bed lil darlins!

Yes, they are amazing.

Back