new from Texas (5+ years ago)

It is amazing we have started to abbreviate words while texting and it has become the norm....and now we say we want to pee in people's butts instead of what you really mean to say.... I'm confused. :D

It is amazing we have started to abbreviate words while texting and it has become the norm....and now we say we want to pee in people's butts instead of what you really mean to say.... I'm confused. :D

Kids today. They are stupid Jory.

OK, hows I'll tap her? Or I'll do her? Or make sweet love?

Fine I'll have sex with her. How is that in plain words?

lol

Kids today. They are stupid Jory.

I hate it. I have an iPhone for a reason. I want to type out full sentences or words...

Drunk doesn't apply Pinky.

WHAT THE EFF happened in here?! :doh:

Jarrod sometimes I wonder if you are perpetually drunk when you text me...

WHAT THE EFF happened in here?! :doh:

Someone posted boobs. That side tracked me. Then the lamp chop lady said Cougar. That made me think of two things, a car, and a woman. That's what the "eef" happened from my perspective anyway.

Sorry. At least we didn't see that Friday song. Right?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0[/ame]

someone posted boobs. That side tracked me. Then the lamp chop lady said cougar. That made me think of two things, a car, and a woman. That's what the "eef" happened from my perspective anyway.

sorry. At least we didn't see that friday song. Right?

damn you

Ok so thats her name. What do you say when you want a sammich?

Bish get me a sammich, get me a sammich?

To eliminate confusion, I'd only speak to her when I want a sandwich. :lolly:

She was also in 8 simple rules for dating my teenage daughter, with John Ritter.

John Ritter makes me think of Suzan Summers

Last edited:
To eliminate confusion, I'd only speak to her when I want a sandwich. :lolly:

How about this.

A wife for a different task? And just call them by the task!

So multiple wives it is!

Kock yourself out.