new from Texas (5+ years ago)

This woman knows how to make a sammich!!!!

2be57aa4.jpg

iPhone ?

It's a sandwich lol it's no big deal!

Jeff, no couches that were particularly heavy. It was more because I didn't like that he was just sitting there and not eating when I was LOL.

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry folks. Been outta pocket for several days.

Awesome man. You'll love the extra can room. It can be a lot of fun...

It is flippin' huge in the back. And it has all the points to properly secure the kids seats unlike the '02. I don't think there is an option that this SOB don't have. We went to the lake over night and basically loaded everything including the lawn chairs inside. The only thing that went in the back was the skis. That was nice.

Long bed conversion Jory!!! Redneck it up!

Hellz yes. I mentioned it to the wife and she almost shot me. LOL I'm not used to having short things...especially not a short bed truck. It blows goats actually. Fuel tank or tool box....fuel tank or tool box....eff me...I want both.

Why are you putting your leg over the seats Jory?

Sometime you get tired of just bangin' on the sides if you know what I mean. A little more traction never hurt anyone.....at least for long.

Nice truck Jory. Good luck with it. I think you'll like it. I'm a little surprised you went automatic, but I think you'll like that too.

Definetly lovin' the auto shifter. I still reach for the gear shift occasionally and step on the imaginary clutch every other corner. I sure like the exhaust brake. And I love the electric tow mirrors. I can actually leave them down now and change them from inside the cab if I flip them up. Sooooo nice. Now all you assjacks can un associate me with all your homosexual tow mirror jokes. :hehe:

Last edited:
Definetly lovin' the auto shifter. I still reach for the gear shift occasionally and step on the imaginary clutch every other corner. I sure like the exhaust brake.

I'm pretty sure that never goes away. I tried to shift my Dmax this morning.

I'm pretty sure that never goes away. I tried to shift my Dmax this morning.

:hehe: Yipper. It has the huge center console in it with leather captains chairs. So the only thing I tried to shift this morning was my 44 oz mt dew. LOL

I've heard those shift well LOL

Ya. Been runnin' like an SOB all weekend. Drove practically all day Friday to get the new truck, then drove across the state on Sat to go to the lake with wife's family. Drove home on Sunday and wieghed some calves. Spent all day yesterday putting brake pads on the wife's Sequoia and then stripping my old truck down to sell. So, needless to say, I got to work today with a 44 oz Mt Dew and another 2L of Mt Dew to keep it full with. LOL Not to mention that both kids are sick. Wade has an ear infection and Kaylee ran 101.9 last night and the only place she'd not cry is in daddy's lap....so we went to bed like that. Two screamin' sick kids, wife's worn out, calgon take me away. **new from Texas - Jory's diary thread **

Last edited: