new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Jory. True story, I got off the phone with you Friday, and my wife wanted to know what we were talking about when I said it's okay to leave parts of the story out when explaining things to the wife unit. So... your exploits at TS actually caused me some grief. ??? I've decided it is best that you live a thousand miles away. You are trouble. lol.

Glad you like the new ride, and I hope the kids feel better soon.

I take it you are going to delete that post in 30 seconds so your exploits don't get my exploited? Remember, my wife has a PhD. She can actually read. LOL

I take it you are going to delete that post in 30 seconds so your exploits don't get my exploited? Remember, my wife has a PhD. She can actually read. LOL

I tried. Too late to delete. If you want I'll try to get a mod to cover you. :lolly:

Ya. Been runnin' like an SOB all weekend. Drove practically all day Friday to get the new truck, then drove across the state on Sat to go to the lake with wife's family. Drove home on Sunday and wieghed some calves. Spent all day yesterday putting brake pads on the wife's Sequoia and then stripping my old truck down to sell. So, needless to say, I got to work today with a 44 oz Mt Dew and another 2L of Mt Dew to keep it full with. LOL Not to mention that both kids are sick. Wade has an ear infection and Kaylee ran 101.9 last night and the only place she'd not cry is in daddy's lap....so we went to bed like that. Two screamin' sick kids, wife's worn out, calgon take me away. **new from Texas - Jory's diary thread **

Sounds like you need more than just Mtn dew. Well maybe Mtn dew as a mixer LOL

I got a new mixer. A buddy bought me a bottle of Wild Turkey American Honey...ho....ly....chit it is good. LOL

Been meaning to try that or the JD honey. I have a nice jar of 180 proof sitting at the house that usually cures what ails me.

is that jd honey good? i alsmost bought it this weekend but ended up with the old fav...crown...either black or not

Yes it is good. I have both the regular and Honey Jack.

IMO Honey Jack is best.

Been meaning to try that or the JD honey. I have a nice jar of 180 proof sitting at the house that usually cures what ails me.

DO IT! It is really good. A lot of people say it is too sweet, but I love super sweet things.

is that jd honey good? I almost bought it this weekend but ended up with the old fave...crown...either black or not

Oh it's so good! You really should try it!

Yes it is good. I have both the regular and Honey Jack.

IMO Honey Jack is best.

I agree!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwolYFGM9pU&feature=fvwrel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwolYFGM9pU&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

Interesting. I wonder if that can be applied to other species? I know some candidates...

Last edited: