new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Beagles are the 3rd most registered dog in the US in 2011...
AKC Dog Registration Statistics

Bloodhounds are #48

Where are they? Belle is he only blood hound I've ever seen, and I never saw a beagle until a couple years ago, and have only seen maybe 3 since.

:poke:

A "real" Texan isn't necessarily of Mexican descent. Oof, you are just full of it today! LOL

Have you been to texas lately? LOL

I may very well be full of it, but it keeps me going. It's like coffee.

Eh... I'll either be getting a Dane or bloodhound. I've made my mind up. And ill always have a boxer. I can't help it... My favorite dog by far.

I may very well be full of it, but it keeps me going. It's like coffee.

So because you don't see them, it's not true? You're a damn idiot. Seriously lol. Just accept you're wrong and shut up already LOL.

I seem to recall that I in fact live in Texas. Most "native Texans" I know, are as white as me! LOL But seriously, that's an assumption I wouldn't make.

Sent from my nerd lab

Eh... I'll either be getting a Dane or bloodhound. I've made my mind up. And ill always have a boxer. I can't help it... My favorite dog by far.

It sounds to me like you'd be better off with a Great Dane. I know you'll take good care of whichever one you choose!

Sent from my nerd lab

So because you don't see them, it's not true? You're a damn idiot. Seriously lol. Just accept you're wrong and shut up already LOL.

I seem to recall that I in fact live in Texas. Most "native Texans" I know, are as white as me! LOL But seriously, that's an assumption I wouldn't make.

Sent from my nerd lab

I'm never wrong, I'm from new York.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm never wrong, I'm from new York.

Funny, my dad is from New York and is always wrong... Could be the Y chromosome thing, though.

Oh dear lord... What a tard!

This.

Lol I figure if everyone's going to assume that I'm from the city then I might as well act like it.

I don't assume anything; I know you're a 'tard! :hehe: I know you're from NY but I don't assume you mean NYC or the like.

944.jpg

Yup... Probably a little more tractor than I need... But I'll deal with it lol.

Yup... Probably a little more tractor than I need... But I'll deal with it lol.

Good deal bud. We've been kinda looking at Tractors here lately. We need a 4x4 before we start building my cousins house

Awesome! I bet little man will be excited too!

Sent from my nerd lab

Oh I'm sure he'll want to crawl all over it!

Much easier to deal with to much rather than not enough tractor LOL

Kinda what I figured lol.

Nice tractor..they remind me of the old 4020's

Yup, at half the price though, for one in decent shape.

Good deal bud. We've been kinda looking at Tractors here lately. We need a 4x4 before we start building my cousins house

Well, right now seems to be the time to buy. There were a crapload of tractors at this auction, and only a handful of 'em sold looked like.

There were 50-60hp ford diesel tractors goin for under 3 grand, in decent shape.

Back