new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I have only been telling you to do this for a few months now LOL

Well telling me and helping me are two different things! You aren't the only one telling me! :hehe:

You could at least pay for shipping! The pony express is expensive these days!

I agree! :poke:

That's just sad she wont even let you make a manwhich!??

Poor Boo.

You won't make any money that way LOL

*sigh*

Not sad. No sir. Spend a few more years married and you'll understand.
I am also not allowed in the laundry room.

He's asked me to teach his wife to cook and bake lol.

Dad always muffed up the cooking and laundry, so mom would kick him out of those chores to do herself. Smart man.

Geez, I wish my wife would do ANY laundry at all. But her baking more than makes up for that, I just wish I was allowed to have some. And we make the kids cook...helps me keep the weight down. LOL

Geez, I wish my wife would do ANY laundry at all. But her baking more than makes up for that, I just wish I was allowed to have some. And we make the kids cook...helps me keep the weight down. LOL

I thoroughly enjoy doing laundry! So does my mom hahaha. Yeah I don't eat anything I bake, I know how much butter etc goes into it all! :hehe:
If my brothers had to cook, they'd blow up the house!

I need something brought up from TX...you should come visit!!!! I'll pay by having you do our laundry. LOL

Dad always muffed up the cooking and laundry, so mom would kick him out of those chores to do herself. Smart man.

I also run over flowers with the lawn mower and trimmer. So... she does that also. I'm an idiot, and it feels good.

Psh I was the first one to tell you annnnddddddd gave you the mason jar idea (plus bought you a bunch of extra Ingrediants) . Love ya goober now where are mah cookies!

You were not the first one lol. Mason jars were mentioned awhile ago but I had forgotten it lol. No cookies for you!

I also run over flowers with the lawn mower and trimmer. So... she does that also. I'm an idiot, and it feels good.

:hehe:

Meh woman just doesn't limerick give credit where its due. I'm on a diet anyways so you are just helping me loose more weight! Thanks rug rug!

Meh woman just doesn't limerick give credit where its due. I'm on a diet anyways so you are just helping me loose more weight! Thanks rug rug!

Hey. I'm on a diet too. Actually, I just cut out a lot of the the red meat I was eating.

Half of this makes absolutely NO sense!

You also refused cookies the last 3 times I baked them, because of your diet; I know these things!

Sent from my nerd lab

Hey. I'm on a diet too. Actually, I just cut out a lot of the the red meat I was eating.

I have been eating a lot more pant based: Forks Over Knives | Official Website has a lot of the stuff I have been eating lately! :)

I have been eating a lot of fish and birds.

Nom. I love yard bird especially.

Yep. I'm mostly bird. Fish tastes...fishy. Salmon is pretty good though.

I'd like to roll into spring at fighting weight.

:hehe:

Back