new from Texas (5+ years ago)

Oh I'm sure he'll want to crawl all over it!

Kinda what I figured lol.

Yup, at half the price though, for one in decent shape.

Well, right now seems to be the time to buy. There were a crapload of tractors at this auction, and only a handful of 'em sold looked like.

There were 50-60hp ford diesel tractors goin for under 3 grand, in decent shape.

Restoring an old tractor is on my bucket list.

I better hurry up, Only got 16 days!!

I better hurry up, Only got 16 days!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRJZzuPU7T8"]Ryan Adams - 16 Days (Live on Letterman) - YouTube[/ame]

Watching him play the inverted G chord from hell makes my hand cramp.

Last edited:
No! It'll either be Red, Blue or Green. Gonna repaint my Kubota next winter.

I am about to make something and paint it pink. Same things I just made.

YES! I can accept that. You had also better send me a picture! :)

I think you should call, Pinky

556858_374005782690923_832081385_n.jpg

Ok boys and girls, I have an idea... I need your input!

It has been suggested on more than one occasion that I sell the cookies I bake. It was also suggested that I package the dry ingredients, with instructions to add the wet ingredients, in a mason jar. My recipe yields about 36 "normal" sized cookies. I could also make and freeze dough to sell for a little more.

What would you expect to pay for the mason jar? What would you expect to pay for the frozen dough? It has been suggested that $20 and $25 respectively (including shipping, and maybe a little trinket or something) would be reasonable. Help?

I would expect all of that packaged and shipped to me, free of charge. :D

Yes. Cookies taste best when baked with love and given as a gift.
Plus, cookie mix does me no good at all. I'm not allowed to touch anything in the kitchen, aside from the refrigerator.

Plus, cookie mix does me no good at all. I'm not allowed to touch anything in the kitchen, aside from the refrigerator.

LOL I suppose I could bake them for an extra fee? Waived for my CompD faves, however!! ;)

Y'all are no help, at all. :hehe:

Ok boys, I have an idea... I need your input!

It has been suggested on more than one occasion that I sell the cookies I bake. It was also suggested that I package the dry ingredients, with instructions to add the wet ingredients, in a mason jar. My recipe yields about 36 "normal" sized cookies. I could also make and freeze dough to sell for a little more.

What would you expect to pay for the mason jar? What would you expect to pay for the frozen dough? It has been suggested that $20 and $25 respectively (including shipping, and maybe a little trinket or something) would be reasonable. Help?

I have only been telling you to do this for a few months now LOL

You could at least pay for shipping! The poney express is expensive these days!

That's just sad she wont even let you make a manwhich!??

LOL I suppose I could bake them for an extra fee? Waived for my CompD faves, however!! ;)

Y'all are no help, at all. :hehe:

You wont make any money that way LOL

Back