new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I'm out of stuff to talk about, so heres a picture of the coolest road I know of.
291824_2277675027154_1407095364_2637459_5950596_n.jpg

294527_2277675267160_1407095364_2637460_2267527_n.jpg

That's Pikes Peak...

And it's about as green as I've ever seen it. Y'all must be gettin alot of rain.

Since this thread has become a repository for crap that won't fit anywhere else just to get to 25,000 post, I just got this from a sister I didn't know that I had until about 15 days ago. Great junk. I'm pretty sure Pinky would answer YES to most of this so if any of you single guys out there want a great girl, send me your resume and I'll pass it on if you're not a complete Id10t. :D

Application.jpg

Since this thread has become a repository for crap that won't fit anywhere else just to get to 25,000 post, I just got this from a sister I didn't know that I had until about 15 days ago. Great junk. I'm pretty sure Pinky would answer YES to most of this so if any of you single guys out there want a great girl, send me your resume and I'll pass it on if you're not a complete Id10t. :D

Application.jpg

NOT 25,000 slooooow your roll old man! LOL

STOP trying to pimp me out :doh: you and Boo are in trouble bif also, I don't show pigs; horses*are what my life revolves around lol

Edit: see post #97 lol

Last edited:
NOT 25,000 slooooow your roll old man! LOL

STOP trying to pimp me out :doh: you and Boo are in trouble bif also, I don't show pigs; horses*are what my life revolves around lol

Edit: see post #97 lol

For 1: I was being silly
For 2: I was merely trying to help you find happiness (refer to other messages)
For 3: If you farm, you farm. Same chit, different animal
For 4: I ain't going to scroll back 1803 post in an attempt to stay current with this train wreck.

bif:stab::Cheer::ford::badidea::pop::hehe:

For 1: I was being silly
For 2: I was merely trying to help you find happiness (refer to other messages)
For 3: If you farm, you farm. Same chit, different animal
For 4: I ain't going to scroll back 1803 post in an attempt to stay current with this train wreck.

bif:stab::Cheer::ford::badidea::pop::hehe:

Oh Mushy... your heart is in the right place, but you're still special :ugh: lol

I show pigs, but I don't show them much.

Have an Artichoke, Pinky.

DSC00179-Copy.jpg

^ THIS guy LOL

Back