new from Texas (5+ years ago)

:hehe: I found that one back when JPonder was talking about bangin' midgets. LOL

FairyTale.jpg

^^^^

Phucking awesome...

Last edited:
IMG_3842copy2.jpg

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG00665-20100928-1930.jpg

Now shoo, I have graduate students' lives to go demolish with these placement exams LOL

Last edited:
IMG_3842copy2.jpg

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG00665-20100928-1930.jpg

Now shoo, I have graduate students' lives to go demolish with these placement exams LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQT3638TZA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQT3638TZA&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KShkhIXdf1Y&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KShkhIXdf1Y&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Great photos! LOL at the exam plans! My best friend (who is department chair and teaches Physics and Chemistry at a community college) is infamous for his racy examples and exam questions.

When I was teaching, if someone had horrible experimental results then I would give them an interesting assignment to try to redeem themselves into a passing grade. As an example, if they botched the results on the free-fall experiment to measure the acceleration of gravity, I would tell them that the only way to explain that would be a huge gravitational force acting just on that area, so they needed to calculate the mass of the fat chick necessary on either the floor above (if their calculated value was too low) or the floor below.

so which of the pictures that you posted are fake, cause way back in the first part of this thread you posted pics of "you" and they looked nothing like these

Great photos! LOL at the exam plans! My best friend (who is department chair and teaches Physics and Chemistry at a community college) is infamous for his racy examples and exam questions.

When I was teaching, if someone had horrible experimental results then I would give them an interesting assignment to try to redeem themselves into a passing grade. As an example, if they botched the results on the free-fall experiment to measure the acceleration of gravity, I would tell them that the only way to explain that would be a huge gravitational force acting just on that area, so they needed to calculate the mass of the fat chick necessary on either the floor above (if their calculated value was too low) or the floor below.

LOL unfortunately these are the placement exams to determine who gets accepted into the PhD program and who doesn't... I have to grade, weigh the points, give raw points, give percentages, make a scatter plot to show distribution of percentages, get a cutoff and assign a P v. F to each student. THEN along with it all I am doing the analysis per question (almost all have multiple parts, as well) so that next year they can either change or improve on or keep certain questions. Tedious is an understatement right now...

so which of the pictures that you posted are fake, cause way back in the first part of this thread you posted pics of "you" and they looked nothing like these

The very first set of pictures I posted were clearly not me, dear LOL they are all just different girls I posted so the guys would stop hounding me. After that, any pictures I posted are all of me or whatever it is I baked recently LOL

They are all her.....

For the most part, yes; see above explanation.

lol i know the first pics were just ones off the net, there was a pic that was you walking away with a horse that just looked a ton different than these

lol i know the first pics were just ones off the net, there was a pic that was you walking away with a horse that just looked a ton different than these

AH my wide ass. Yeah, well, it's not the same angle as any of the rest of these LOL

She has been taste testing too many of the cookies she's baking for us.

Back