new from Texas (5+ years ago)

He did spell it right, when im done im too lazy to pronounce it correctly, so i just utter "sammich"

So many ways to go with that...

I could

1. Say something about mayo
2. Warn you that she will most likely be upset about you calling it a "sloppy roast beef" , as they are generally convinced of the "it's a flower" bullchit
3. Etc....

I could

2. Warn you that she will most likely be upset about you calling it a "sloppy roast beef" , as they are generally convinced of the "it's a flower" bullchit
3. Etc....

LMAO at the convinced its a flower

I could

3. Etc....

LOL

I thought I should edit that out :hehe:

You may be learning after all! Slow learning curve, but it's there ;)

I dont know why guys always want their women to make them sammichs, I make way better food than sammichs :hehe:

Tonights menu is going to be chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and asparagus, homemade caesar salad, some garlic mashed pototoes and i made some peach cobbler ftw!

Last edited:
Tonights menu is going to be chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and asparagus, homemade caesar salad, some garlic mashed pototoes and i made some blueberry cobbler

What the ..... :doh:

Homemade cesar? What is that, that new sumyonguy dressing?

:Throwup:

Down south it would be some BBQ baby back ribs, a side of Brisket, baked BBQ beans, potatoe salad, rolls, and a 12 pack. LOL Yours must be the new Metro version of lunch.

:hehe:

Homemade cesar? What is that, that new sumyonguy dressing?

Down south it would be some BBQ baby back ribs, a side of Brisket, baked BBQ beans, potatoe salad, rolls, and a 12 pack. LOL Yours must be the new Metro version of lunch.

Man you have got to mix it up!! I fried up some dolphin I caught last night though, but certainly can't do BBQ every night!

I don't know why guys always want their women to make them sammichs, I make way better food than sammichs :hehe:

Tonight's menu is going to be chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and asparagus, homemade Caesar salad, some garlic mashed potatoes and I= made some peach cobbler ftw!

:homo:

Homemade Cesar? What is that, that new sumyonguy dressing?

Down south it would be some BBQ baby back ribs, a side of Brisket, baked BBQ beans, potato salad, rolls, and a 12 pack. LOL Yours must be the new Metro version of lunch.

LOL

Back