new from Texas (5+ years ago)

It's bigger than it looks. LOL

How often do you need to convince a girl of that? LOL

Or are you just pointing at things and saying you love them?

Anchorman FTW!

Damn it Pinky I want brownies now, and I have to get my diet back on track. I drank a 750 of vodka last night, and just as I assumed I liked her more then. LOL

Poor Kyle... you've been getting this diet of yours back on track for awhile now HAHAHA what's a small shipment of cookies and brownies gonna hurt? ;)

Musta' took a while to think that one up. I can invision the process. Bet it looked something like this.

pinky1.jpg

LOL All the time Pinky, all the time. LOL

Poor Kyle... you've been getting this diet of yours back on track for awhile now HAHAHA what's a small shipment of cookies and brownies gonna hurt? ;)

I keep trying. But I like beer, soon as I have one it's all downhill. I'm gonna start, ah, tomorrow! LOL

Musta' took a while to think that one up. I can envision the process. Bet it looked something like this.

LOL All the time Pinky, all the time. LOL

I keep trying. But I like beer, soon as I have one it's all downhill. I'm gonna start, ah, tomorrow! LOL

Well don't you think you're just so clever, mister? :blahblah1: hahaha well then I will be sure someone else gets your portion of cookies and brownies!

Procrastination anonymous... meetings start immediately...

tomorrow :poke:

Well don't you think you're just so clever, mister? :blahblah1: hahaha well then I will be sure someone else gets your portion of cookies and brownies!

Procrastination anonymous... meetings start immediately...

tomorrow :poke:

Bish bish bish
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKHIXmcKpHI&feature=related"]A Hard Day at Work - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

Yeah ok, coming from the one who can't get testicles off her mind for 5 seconds to realize I'm talking about PING PONG balls. :poke:

It's worth it. :hehe:

Oh you're one of *those*... you're one who sees the halters, lead ropes and stud chains in the truck and ask what they are there for...

Yeah ok, coming from the one who can't get testicles off her mind for 5 seconds to realize I'm talking about PING PONG balls. :poke:

RUDE! bif if I recall correctly, you and your friends were less than tactful that night as well!

Back