new from Texas (5+ years ago)

I dont know why guys always want their women to make them sammichs, I make way better food than sammichs :hehe:

Tonights menu is going to be chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and asparagus, homemade caesar salad, some garlic mashed pototoes and i made some peach cobbler ftw!

You're going to make someone a good wife

I dont know why guys always want their women to make them sammichs, I make way better food than sammichs :hehe:

Tonights menu is going to be chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and asparagus, homemade caesar salad, some garlic mashed pototoes and i made some peach cobbler ftw!

What a gay thing to say... Oh wait.... Nevermind. My bad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5hhErLcqw&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5hhErLcqw&feature=share[/ame]

LOL, I was thinking the same thing as I read about Dena's menu!

If you make some oatmeal raisin cookies, please put me on the list! I still like to drink beer too, but am keeping in reasonable shape by avoiding too much dessert. I suppose oatmeal raisin cookies would be healthy enough to stay on target ;)

BTW - does anyone remember the California Raisins? Those commercials were made here in Portland.

LOL, I used to bake some with my daughter that were reasonably healthy. Crap, it was my ex-wife's recipe and I've pretty well forgotten it. If I ask her now she'll probably tell me something to make them taste like crap! Maybe I'll get my daughter to ask her...

I remember watching people bake when I lived in NC, they would use a HUGE scoop of pure lard. My arteries closed up just watching it...

Peanut Butter.

How's it going with Nestle?

Down south it would be some BBQ baby back ribs, a side of Brisket, baked BBQ beans, potatoe salad, rolls, and a 12 pack. LOL Yours must be the new Metro version of lunch.

:hehe:

LOL!!! You cook like I do, can't decide on one kind of meat to grill so you make an extra side dish that happens to be a meat.

Ok.

Midget.png

Back