new from Texas (5+ years ago)

LOL First you complain you're not busy enough, now you complain you're too busy! Just giving you a hard time, bud! I am so glad everyone is getting good cuts of hay this season, I am not as worried about the winter as I was this past year.

Me too, people were cutting grown up junk that hasn't been cut in years. They were selling that and your usually trashy sagegrass hay for $50 or more by the truckload. I probably beats a snowball though lol. It got a little iffy around the 4th. We cut one big field just to cut it before it burnt up.
First cutting in the beginning of may.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343329239.020518.jpg
Second cutting beginning of July
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343329142.968978.jpg. The 4th it started raining and rained every day for a week and a half thank goodness. I will probably cut the rest when I get home next week.

Nice! Yeah prices here are still dropping and we are getting really good looking and smelling hay. The quality is definitely up from last year; bless the rain we've gotten! We had people trucking loads in from Arkansas all the way to New York :bang. It was unreal.

Sent from my iPhone

If Jory didnt just change his avatar to that coon playing the water-harp, it would now be this

tumblr_lkb2gjFFVB1qcn61p.jpg

"coon playin' a water harp". LOL Doooode...that may be the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Instant classic.

...noted below. LOL

Last edited:
Good morning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMiNGUTt0Ec"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMiNGUTt0Ec[/ame]

Last edited:
That is absolutely hilarious!!!! LOL I have wanted a raccoon ever since my aunt's neighbors had one in Colorado!

That is awesome! Sophie would play in the water then go straigh for the hose and try to chew it up. I may have to try this at home and report back with video. :D

That is awesome! Sophie would play in the water then go straigh for the hose and try to chew it up. I may have to try this at home and report back with video. :D

You have other things to be doing at home like being a detective!!!