New guy from East TN

jdecker88

Howdy all,

My name is Justin and I come from East TN out side of Knoxville. I drive a 2000 F-250 CC SB 4x4 7.3L PSD with a few mild mods. (DP-Tuner and the essentials). I signed up last year but I never became involved but apparently this is the place to be with the big power makers.

The reason I came around today is because I seen this really nice 06-08 white Mega cab 3500 that looked like one mean sleeper in Halls (Knoxville) that had a Competition Diesel sticker on his back window so I was kinda wondering who he was.

Welp glad to be here and hope to have fun!

Howdy all,

My name is Justin and I come from East TN out side of Knoxville. I drive a 2000 F-250 CC SB 4x4 7.3L PSD with a few mild mods. (DP-Tuner and the essentials). I signed up last year but I never became involved but apparently this is the place to be with the big power makers.

The reason I came around today is because I seen this really nice 06-08 white Mega cab 3500 that looked like one mean sleeper in Halls (Knoxville) that had a Competition Diesel sticker on his back window so I was kinda wondering who he was.

Welp glad to be here and hope to have fun!

Welcome to CompD . The Truck you seen was Most likly A mod here username:ThatPreston

Hey Justin! Welcome to CompD!

That was me you spotted....glad you decided to post up! I was lookin' at your grille...always cool to see custom stuff. My shop is in Halls off Rifle Range, so I'm always running around. Stop by if you get a chance....3302A is the addy. Electrical Connection is the shops name.

DSC00754.jpg

Yep thats where I seen you take off to today after bypassing the paving on 33 below walmart. I will take you up on swinging by the shop that is one beautiful sleeper you have. The second picture is taken from Smokin 08 I was there with the FTE crowd of 7.3s that kept the fire buringing all weekend ;).

Thanks for the kind words. I'll be so glad when they get that bridge work done! They always seem to time it when we have the most amount of people on the road.

Yeah we got it paved (I work for Rogers Group) and its open now. We are layed off for a couple of months now so I'll have to swing by, so how many members live in the Knoxville area I would be interested in a local diesel club.

Sweet! I know that the City and County are the ones that pick when that stuff gets done....don't blame you guys at all. :D

I'm not sure how many locals we have here. We may need to look into it. I help Keating with the old race truck and now the dragster he is building (12 valve Cummins). There was a dyno day back in Oct down in Lenoir. Good turnout and great people!

I know theres a Small house with a very nice garage next to it right out Emory road from Halls heading towards 75 that seems to have a few modified cummins, PSDs, and Duramaxs that meet there a few times when I go by it. I would like to see a good club started out here in this area not specifily any diesel brand just an assortment of everyone.

I heard about that dyno day down in Lenior City but it was too late to go, I heard there was a good turn out as well, how did your truck do on the Rollers?

I think I seen your truck this year, did you have your 12V at Smokin this year?

No I didnt get to break out my 12v. what color was it? if it was local i know'em. I was in a blue and silver ex cab long bed 24v

Did you run it on the dyno? I remember seeing a pure blue 12V cummins up there this year I believe. I was over in the top corner of the campground next to the dyno where all the PSDs were sitting at.

Back