New guy from East TN

Oh really, well I was thinking about stopping in oneday but I figured it was someones house. Got a website?

Did you run it on the dyno? I remember seeing a pure blue 12V cummins up there this year I believe. I was over in the top corner of the campground next to the dyno where all the PSDs were sitting at.

Wasnt me

Nevermind I just looked them up, I'll have to swing in there one day.

I'll be up there monday or tuesday. Smoked the clutch in my 12v playin in the mud last night. Marks gonna make money off me:doh:

Wish I wouldve known about the dyno day i wanna put my 6 slow on the dyno

Atchley PM me if you head down tomorrow I will be in halls for a good part of the day so just let me know I'll swing by there.

Wow... I went to MCN diesel today and I have to say I was throughly impressed with Marks work. If I had a Cummins it would have to be parked down there he really knows his stuff.

If anybody asks me where to get diesel stuff at I give them his business card and tell them to give him a shout. I always recommend Mark before anyone else

He seems to be covered up pretty heavily on projects right now. I need some injector work done on my 7.3L I wonder how long it would be before he could tackle it.

He seems to be covered up pretty heavily on projects right now. I need some injector work done on my 7.3L I wonder how long it would be before he could tackle it.

He stays covered up. Not bad for someone who doesnt advertise much

His work alone advertises for its self, the only reason I found it was because of all the modifed trucks there oneday lol. I hope he gets his bigger shop up and running like he was talking about.

His work alone advertises for its self, the only reason I found it was because of all the modifed trucks there oneday lol. I hope he gets his bigger shop up and running like he was talking about.

I hope he builds a bigger shop. I have a 12v that needs built and im trying to find a common rail too. Im surprised he hasnt chimed in by now.

He is usually a couple weeks out. I would just call him and he will make you a time to bring it.

I am down that way atleast twice a week I'll probably swing in and see him I got plenty of time lol (layed off). Any year model CR your looking for I'll keep my eyes out.

im looking for a 04.5 up to an 06 silver 4 door auto. i do not like my 6.0 wish i wouldve gotten a 7.3 but im in the search for a cr cause i know alot more about cummins motors than powerstroke

Thats a pretty common truck, atleast the silver is. I'll keep my eyes open for you. So you have had bad luck with the KR? Ever thought about reporting it stolen and giving me the King Ranch parts of it and rolling it down one of the many valleys up there :-p.

Back