New guy from East TN

Thats a pretty common truck, atleast the silver is. I'll keep my eyes open for you. So you have had bad luck with the KR? Ever thought about reporting it stolen and giving me the King Ranch parts of it and rolling it down one of the many valleys up there :-p.

Dont even tempt me:evil:badidea:

Electrical more than anything. i had a brake caliper almost fall off and a window motor quit also.

Mine had a rough life I've had to do alot of work on it just for 135K. My 01 one that was wrecked was cherry she only had 94K on her when I bought her.

welcome to comp d. I'm new on here too. I saw you were lookin for locals so I thought i'd speak up. I see you found Mark already. I've know him since he moved up a few years ago. He does alright I guess. Bye the way I'm Shannon. I'm from Jeff. county. I don't have any pics but I drive a white four door with a black 7" stack. It don't have any bling but it's wicked fast.

Glad to hear from you Shannon, I would like to see a good diesel meet in the valley area somethime in the next few months doesn't matter what you have just bring it.

Moby is stock motor for the time being. We are going to twin it this spring and then gonna have some tranny work done. Not trying to set any records. Just want some extra power. I'm thinking about getting my license for the rail. :D

I'm all about doing a meet n greet. How about Sevierville? Its kinda in the middle. Maybe get together for some lunch?

Moby is stock motor for the time being. We are going to twin it this spring and then gonna have some tranny work done. Not trying to set any records. Just want some extra power. I'm thinking about getting my license for the rail. :D

I'm all about doing a meet n greet. How about Sevierville? Its kinda in the middle. Maybe get together for some lunch?

Sevierville would be great. Some free keating machince stickers would be SAWEET too

I'll see what I can do to hook a brother up. :D

So when are we thinking we want to do this? Does a Sat work better for most?

I believe a saturday would be great say the 17th of January to give everyone plenty of notice?

The 17th works for me....I'll actually be in town. Lets say 12 noon, Wal Mart parking lot. Address is 1414 Parkway
Sevierville, TN 37862. Sound good to everyone?

Back