New powerstroke record? 10.60 @ 131

Congrats man , your truck did Awesome down there , you should be proud of what you have accomplished :rockwoot:

Congrats on the pass that is flying for a Ford let alone a 6.0 it is good to see em coming around :Cheer:

No one deserves it more than you Shawn, I owe ya a drink for droppin 7 tenths :rockwoot:

it's finally starting to sink in just how fast the ol girl ran lol thanks guys, a few people gave me some tips on chasis tuning to get my 60fts better, the best i pulled was 1.65, i'd like to get it down to 1.60 consistent. again thanks everyone for coming out, i had a blast

it's finally starting to sink in just how fast the ol girl ran lol thanks guys

I was thinking you might not get it after you said it was "amazing" seeing Trent run 10.68 in Test N Tune....and now you ran a 10.60 :cheer:

Congrats Shawn, that's moving down the track. I guess that's what happens with peristence and when everything comes together. :bow:

Very nice run! Who was the blue dodge next to you? Looked like you took him on the big end!

Very nice run! Who was the blue dodge next to you? Looked like you took him on the big end!

The blue dodge is Joe Higuera from Redding Ca. Its a little smokey on #2 only. Too bad they didn't swap lanes, you could see alot more.

Shawn, you are the man. Sorry I missed trying your whiskey. Great job on the track. :nos:

Awesome Job that is incredible for that heavy of a truck.

Keep up the good work