New powerstroke record? 10.60 @ 131

man thats a awsome run , that truck just keeps getting faster! you coming out to mission raceway in may?

what is this suppose to mean, i did run a 10.93 and a 10.67 and a 10.60 with video and time slips, wow just because jefferson state diesel blew two motors in there race truck trying to get it to this event:kick:

First of All Congratulations Shawn, your win gives me a little smack talking to the dodge guys around here especially since you beat a dodge we built. I am a little pissed off that you would say this though since it is not true and bull$hit. Where did you get this info? Yes my race truck was delivered to me in PHX that was the first time I laid eyes on it. It was purchased with one bad motor and was told the reason was due to driveshaft breakage and over revving. Had a friend in Georgia pick it up for me and swap a motor into it so that it would be driveable for me to get it home. He did that and in 40 Miles or so it lost a cylinder seems bad luck but after doing a little research the damn return lines were plugged and the aeoromotive pump was giving it 140PSI of fuel and blowing injector O rings and tips causing failure. This friend then pulled a motor out of one of his own trucks when he should have been leaving and drove straight from ATL to meet me in PHX at @ 3PM race day so I could drive it home. I will give you a pass this time but please know what you are talking about before you try and say $hit like that. Again Congratulations and Glad you could come down.

Mmmmmm I enjoyed the whiskey part! And the double margaritas at outback! Yummmmm!

I seen you at the track a couple of times at which you seemed to be preoccupied. I asked around and the chatter in the pits was you were upset cause your race truck wasn't there. So as you stated it did lose another motor. So I wasn't talking out of my a$$ cause you in the previous quote admitted that it had lost another motor. So don't call me out and be pi$$ed off when it was just the truth. I'm sorry for you bad luck as no one likes to see another racer down and out.

I seen you at the track a couple of times at which you seemed to be preoccupied. I asked around and the chatter in the pits was you were upset cause your race truck wasn't there. So as you stated it did lose another motor. So I wasn't talking out of my a$$ cause you in the previous quote admitted that it had lost another motor. So don't call me out and be pi$$ed off when it was just the truth. I'm sorry for you bad luck as no one likes to see another racer down and out.

It is easy to be preoccupied when we are running the dyno. I wasn't upset or planning on running my race truck down there. I had not event seen it with my own two eyes until that day. The motor point was that we (Jefferson State Diesel) didn't blow up any motors we were 2000 miles away. Can't believe this spat over heresay what a f ing joke. Was the chatter in the pits from the diesel nuts crew? That would be funny since they have no clue what goes on in the State of Jefferson. I hope you can make it down to Redding again maybe even Sacramento with diesel nut. Just trying to set the record straight and keep a good friendship going.

It is easy to be preoccupied when we are running the dyno. I wasn't upset or planning on running my race truck down there. I had not event seen it with my own two eyes until that day. The motor point was that we (Jefferson State Diesel) didn't blow up any motors we were 2000 miles away. Can't believe this spat over heresay what a f ing joke. Was the chatter in the pits from the diesel nuts crew? That would be funny since they have no clue what goes on in the State of Jefferson. I hope you can make it down to Redding again maybe even Sacramento with diesel nut. Just trying to set the record straight and keep a good friendship going.

No worries, it was a week ago now, if i wasn't working i'd be there to support jefferson state diesel in redding, it was a great event last year and will probably grow this year just like the arizona one did.