New powerstroke record? 10.60 @ 131

rush

Not sure as i'm a chevy guy. Shawn Ellerton ran a 10.60 @ 131 in AZ. today in his big, fat crewcab 6.0

Best I saw was a 10.63 on his second pass. Then it started to rain. Where there another pass made?

Either way, Big congratulations to Shawn

it is a new powerstroke record. crazy its a crewcab.fastest pass was 10.60 @ 131

:poke:Sadly the Canadian to American convertion puts that pass at a 10.93.

Last edited:
Congrats Shawn, Very Impressive to watch. Huge HP to get that weight down the track.(the truck, not you):kick:

Awesome,, call me when you get back into town, I have some whiskey with your name on it here!

:poke:Sadly the Canadian to American convertion puts that pass at a 10.93.

what is this suppose to mean, i did run a 10.93 and a 10.67 and a 10.60 with video and time slips, wow just because jefferson state diesel blew two motors in there race truck trying to get it to this event:kick:

Shawn that was very impressive!!! Truck is totally awesome. Can't believe that you were able to get such a heavy truck to run so quick!! Also congratulations on the new Super Street Record.

Simply awesome shawn wish i could have made it down there.

Whats that thing weight shawn 7800 lbs?

Last edited:
what is this suppose to mean, i did run a 10.93 and a 10.67 and a 10.60 with video and time slips, wow just because jefferson state diesel blew two motors in there race truck trying to get it to this event:kick:

Just giving you some crap, actual bummed I wasn't able to watch the racing. By the way congrats on the fast time and mph.

Way to give Aaron something to shoot for when he gets to the track.

Shawn that was very impressive!!! Truck is totally awesome. Can't believe that you were able to get such a heavy truck to run so quick!! Also congratulations on the new Super Street Record.

thanks Ken, it was great meeting you guys, you might be a big keyboard racer on here:bang:hehe:just kidding, but at the track i'd pit beside you guys anytime, you guys were willing to help anyone needing it. thanks you'll have to get white out ready, let me know if you need help setting up some:nos::rockwoot:

also a shout out to Banks,Matt was a big help, there were also willing to help anyone needing stuff. thanks guys.

Now to figure out how i did it and do it again at another track LOL