new redneck

I'm easily bored, don't sleep much, and have internet on my phone.

Plus I enjoy harassing idiots.

If I thought it was freakishly high, I'd quit, don't you think?

Puncutation.jpg

Please stop making our State look bad. Also explain to me why you enjoy killing? I am a hunter, I enjoy the challenge of the hunt, but I get no pleasure from watching an animal die.

Please stop making our State look bad. Also explain to me why you enjoy killing? I am a hunter, I enjoy the challenge of the hunt, but I get no pleasure from watching an animal die.

A sportsman does not hunt to kill, rather, he must kill to realize the objective of the hunt...

lol ok... you guys wanna maybe have a few words with the guys in the threads like possum kickin good time etc. or the multitude of posts describing how fun it is to blow up prairie dogs etc

Yea I like hunting varmints for fun. I like going muddin in my POS truck and I put redneck in my user name. get over it!

Last edited:
We'll get over it when you leave.

OR you have a job and pay the dues of building a COMPETITION oriented DIESEL powered vehicle.

Until then...GTFOML

30 seconds average to post...

100 minutes a month....

Less than 2 hours posting. That means he is really living it up here...

Sent from my rooted Velocity Ally

30 seconds average to post...

100 minutes a month....

Less than 2 hours posting. That means he is really living it up here...

Sent from my rooted Velocity Ally
Math? Logic? That ain't good redneck stuff!LOL

You're only nice because the police are supposed to be nice.

:hehe:

They are? Since when?

I thought they were all supposed to be liberal, homo, jerks?LOL

hmm its funny how my presence here is upsetting some of the more delicate members. I understand you guys need time to deal with your emotions

oh and oldfesto take a stats course one day. Familiarize yourself with what statistical significance and validity are

Last edited:
Ouch! LOL
It was all I could come up with to sling your way!LOL See below...:hehe:
hmm its funny how my presence here is upsetting some of the more delicate members. I understand you guys need time to deal with your emotions

That's cute that you think we are delicate. I hope you don't think we are being mean. You ain't seen nothing yet.

That's cute that you think we are delicate. I hope you don't think we are being mean. You ain't seen nothing yet.

LMAO...wait till the mean guys show up here!!!!

I'll hold my breath waiting for the newest redneck to enlighten us all on statistical validity.

its really very interesting..... :) who knew a redneck would even know how to spell the word statistics

Back