new superstreet record

rush

Aaron Schaff and the CT performance boys set a new nhrda record today. 10.38 @ 130. Backed it up also.

Congrats Aron , you guys have worked hard this year and have had plenty of issues/set backs , looks like your hard work has been worth it :rockwoot:

I've only raced with NADM, Whats the Superstreet class compared to????

Nice run BTW!!!

I've only raced with NADM, Whats the Superstreet class compared to????

Nice run BTW!!!

It's like Quick Diesel only heads up without the 12.0 index.

Jeff Dean (stingpuller) set the record today at Maple Grove but looks like he was outdone at the same time!!:bang

Congrats to Aaron!!

Here is Jeff's pass which was against me in qualifying.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 11.47slip_post.jpg
    11.47slip_post.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 417
Aaron Schaff and the CT performance boys set a new nhrda record today. 10.38 @ 130. Backed it up also.
Congrats

Jeff Dean (stingpuller) set the record today at Maple Grove but looks like he was outdone at the same time!!:bang

Congrats to Aaron!!

attachment.php

Form looking at that slip it looks like good passes for both of you!:rockwoot:

Congrats Aaron! I bet those bud lime beers tasted sweet after that!

Congrats to Aaron!!

attachment.php

wow greg..looks like you nap at the line too ... :hehe:

wow greg..looks like you nap at the line too ... :hehe:

Thats on a .400 Pro Tree bubba:poke: Far from nappin in a turbo diesel on that tree!!:hehe: That would be like a .050 or less on a Sportsman Tree:kick:

If thats not good enough though, I did cut a .036 on the Pro Tree yesterday also! :eek::Cheer:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 11.7slip_post.jpg
    11.7slip_post.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 317
Thats on a .400 Pro Tree bubba:poke: Far from nappin in a turbo diesel on that tree!!:hehe: That would be like a .050 or less on a Sportsman Tree:kick:

If thats not good enough though, I did cut a .036 on the Pro Tree yesterday also! :eek::Cheer:

Your still sound asleep Gregg :poke::hehe:

Congratulation on the runs. You must have gotten IdahoRob going as they just went out and reset the record again at 10.07. Guess he wanted those Bud lime beers himself.

Wow, it is going to be tough to get that one back this year! Good job Aaron!

10.070 and a 10.100. 137 and a 136mph. Weighed in at 6122 right after the race on a NHRA certified scale. D/A was 5800' at the time of the passes.
60' times were 1.63 and 1.60.

The D/A dropped quite a bit and I had another pass, but decided to coast for a win. The truck is running really well with the new set of MPI twins.

We haven't hit it with the big tune yet, we'll amp it up in Boise in Oct.

Wow that's crazy boys!! Congrats to Aaron and now to Rob for outdoing him that much more! good job man! Now that's moving!!

Rob did a great job. Truck ran great and looked like he was out for a sunday drive it handled so well, albeit a really quick one.

good god rob...thats just sick. congrats!! you're playing with the big boys now!!!! well done my friend!!!