New VE Record

17 Posts??? Pssshh......welcome to CompD :welcome:

So nobody's cast any question on the dyno yet?

Was there only one run for the day? Was the 842 confirmed or backed-up with other dyno runs? Is there video of the run?

Just to be thorough, you know...

No back-up anything....gotta keep everyone wondering you know....I am a shady magazine guy!! :lolly:

No back-up anything....gotta keep everyone wondering you know....I am a shady magazine guy!! :lolly:

Shady magazine guy is right... For all I know your dyno sheet might be off the same dyno as mine. :lolly:

DynoSheet.jpg

:poke:

Both trucks are going to be at Drakes dyno event next month. Hopefully that will lay everything to rest

Shady magazine guy is right... For all I know your dyno sheet might be off the same dyno as mine. :lolly:

DynoSheet.jpg

:poke:

Yeah, I forgot to say that it did make more power with the Smarty and TST cranked all the way up, but my dog ate that dyno graph :lolly:

so.... have you run it all out on the street? yeah it will just melt the tires of but it should still haul ass

Both trucks are going to be at Drakes dyno event next month. Hopefully that will lay everything to rest

A dyno shootout ! Two first gens having fun . Its been along time since there has been a competition on the dyno like this, anything can happen .The best part is two first Gens at over 700 hp thats crazy.

Back