New VE Record

nice jason!!! glad to hear hes stepping up again... bad azz numbers..

Cant wait to see the (yellow school bus) deathmatch at Drakes event in November.

~Les

Yup I got the phone call about 45 minutes ago saying my old vp ain't chit lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

It was so angry on the Dyno. Best part.... Fuel only number....362. LOL!

HA ha, thanks Mike. As long as it makes it back to Los Angeles, that's all I care about! The 5x25 injectors actually aren't that bad as far as smoke goes. The truck has so much fuel on the fuel only pass Brown's had to shut the door to their shop and pretend they weren't there LOL

And the fuel only pass was only at 30psi also. Just testing the gates for the spray. ;)

What the hell happened Jason? Last time I paid any attention to your truck it was like 400 HP.

Now you've done what nobody else has; I never thought I'd have any envy over a magazine truck...

HA ha, thanks Mike. As long as it makes it back to Los Angeles, that's all I care about! The 5x25 injectors actually aren't that bad as far as smoke goes. The truck has so much fuel on the fuel only pass Brown's had to shut the door to their shop and pretend they weren't there LOL

And the fuel only pass was only at 30psi also. Just testing the gates for the spray. ;)

Any info on the nitrous setup? looking to do something similar on my vp. one day.

Congrats Jason, that's awesome! That thing needs to go to the dragstrip soon!

Thanks guys....here is the fuel only vs nitrous graph. On fuel both wastegates were open and the truck only saw 35psi. On nitrous, it pegged the 60psi gauge, plus I had two .125 solenoids with .136 jets. Hit the second stage a few seconds after the first. VE's don't like rpm, so I had to bring everything in all at once when the turbo hit.

rb-record.jpg

The nitrous setup is just an over the counter NX diesel unit.

So anybody else notice that non-intercooled first gens have nitrous cams yet?

MPH curve makes me sad...

Back