newbie with unique project

The body is almost to the point where we can start working on the dash/interior/wiring while we wait on the engine. I'm waiting on a 2wd front suspension to be delivered (purchased last weekend) then it will be able to roll around. Hopefully that gets here sooner than later because my 93 is in desperate need of a clutch. So I can use that covered area and not be out in this fantastic western Washington weather.

I'll update with pics as soon as I find a bed for it, I'm havin a helluva time trying to locate a good condition 80-86 short bed.

Good to hear it's coming along. Instead of buying a bed have you thought about just buying bed sides and hanging them on there?

My buddy Justin (racinndrummin) took the project over, I'm in the market for a house so have put buying truck parts on the back burner...however, he is in a better position to finish this project sooner, so I sold it all to him.

A little bit of background on him, he has an idi performance shop (specializing in high output db2/db4 custom pumps), he has the current highest power idi (with a clutch that wouldn't hold), and he is a machinist. So I couldn't think of a better person to take this on.

I'll point him in this threads direction or I'll post pics of it when I can. He is the kind of guy to go balls out on this stuff so it should be exciting! Stay tuned

This is pretty cool if it gets finished and works out. What is the highest hp IDI?

His current numbers are around ~350/~700 to the wheels with a slipping clutch. I have a video on YouTube somewhere of it. He has done more mods and got a clutch since the dyno so we will have another dyno day here in spring. But this ppump has much more fueling capabilities so we will see how/if it holds together :)