newbie with unique project

Dude, your four place toaster is screwing up your posts:).

Also, the fuk is a four place toaster:confused:LOL.

Noo not sleeping for 2 days is screwing up my posts, and its a magic machine with 4 slot that you use to convert bread into toast. I dont know how it works or where it came from but it makes tasty.

Posted to compD via my four place toaster.

Noo not sleeping for 2 days is screwing up my posts, and its a magic machine with 4 slot that you use to convert bread into toast. I dont know how it works or where it came from but it makes tasty.

Yep, that'll do it. I'm doubly award of the majesty that is the toaster, but I didn't know they came in the four slot variety. The prophecy was foretold, but I never believed it. What a foolish squid I've been. Me, here, using this obsolete two slot variety of toaster:doh:.

How did you come to know of this wondrous miracle from the toaster gods? Is there some kind of toaster aficionado club I can join that will send me memos with such information?

It was foretold is an ancient prophesy, that the chosen one would be the bearer of this marvelous technology. It was bequeathed to me for reasons unknown to me, you cannot choose the toaster only the toaster can choose you. Its a great burden upon my shoulders to posses such an incredible technology but i accept it as i have no other choice.

For your toasting pleasure
31euf8i-c2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
Im the guy at :30
Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npSrY6k9Trw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Red Vs. Blue- Creek Battle - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone

Derailed, might as well kill this build now.

You took my kill
I didn't see your name on it!
You fukking camping *****!

I loved Red vs Blue as much as i loved halo 2 LOL

Last edited:
Cool build! Don't let all the IDI haters bring you down. In 2000 I helped a friend build a junk yard brush puller from a 86 F-350. We never put it on the dyno, but he was beating gassers in the open class. LOL It would turn 4500rpms, had a OBS power stroke turbo on it, and everything was maxed out to the point of detonation. He pulled that truck for 2 summers before he finally blew it up in a mud hole. That was a budget truck from he**! Keep at it, it's going to be a sweet ride!

If that pump doesn't work out for some reason, look for one off of an 8850 Deere (yes I know, Deere parts on an IH is blasphemy). Not sure on the fuel delivery rate, but it was a 300hp tractor...

On edit, I would send the pump in to swap p&b and the governor. Phasing the governor can be a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
If that pump doesn't work out for some reason, look for one off of an 8850 Deere (yes I know, Deere parts on an IH is blasphemy). Not sure on the fuel delivery rate, but it was a 300hp tractor...

On edit, I would send the pump in to swap p&b and the governor. Phasing the governor can be a pain in the ass.

My local pump shop has 2 of these pumps. I can ask them if and how much they want for one if you need one.

And yes, 4500rpms sounded pretty sweet. I was surprised it lived as long as it did. :woohoo:

Would one of these he351ve's be any good in combination with my s366? Lol free turbos are always nice!!! LOL

2046FC1F-E4A2-41EC-89E0-0F5B6DEE7B88-15014-00000ED08870F6ED_zpsb45b27c3.jpg

Last edited:
Run twins, leave the 66 mm off of it...
Fuel, vnt turbos (one on each side) and airflow should make good power without a ton of boost.

You willing to spray it? Helps with the power per cc of fuel, and you can run a small turbo....