NGM Race truck/ Daily driver

Robertp said:
I want to finish this before it starts.

I want to make this very clear, this thread is for interested buyers only, if you have somthing negitive to say dont post here. if you dont agree with whats is posted please move on.

I think what these guys are saying, Rob, is you might have more interested buyers if they actually saw the time slip. Just a thought.....

Good luck.

rams-n-hogs said:
I think what these guys are saying, Rob, is you might have more interested buyers if they actually saw the time slip. Just a thought.....

Good luck.

Jim,

Wade has posted the following

12.60's
12.20's
12.0's
11.90's
11.80's
11.60's
11.50's
11.30's
11.1's
and several vids, we feel there is enough evidence out there.
There really should not be any discussion about this, i know where it will end up so i stopped it before hand.

Robertp said:
The buyer of the truck will get the time slip if needed, and the blue wrap will cost $500 to remove.

This truck has only made one 10 second pass, so i guess we do need another 10 second to call it an "official" 10 second truck.

:woohoo: ......All that and a $500 discount for advertising for NGM.....:hehe:....Guys you better hurry up and catch this one before it disappears faster than the 10 sec timeslip.....:what: ...:hehe:...I think the point is get it running good, go make a couple of good back to back dyno runs, and a couple good runs back to back at the track. Then post the info....:rules: ..... No excuses, No BS.....:blahblah1: .....Then you probably wouldn't have to listen to all the BS on here. Plus you probably might be able to sell it quicker. Just my $.02 from observing...:pop:

I'm interested but have a concern. Wade just stated recently that the top CP had been bad all summer. Will a new CP replacement be installed if I purchase the truck?

duke1n said:
I'm interested but have a concern. Wade just stated recently that the top CP had been bad all summer. Will a new CP replacement be installed if I purchase the truck?

Everything on the truck is in new condition, the pump was replaced recently, as was most of the fuel system, the tracks around here are closed for the season but we are very confident that this truck is now capable of what any other 10 second CR is doing, as long as traction is a non issue.

Robertp said:
the tracks around here are closed for the season .

Cecil County Dragway

30-Nov-07 Friday Street & Grudge Racing Gates Open 5 pm
1-Dec-07 Saturday Test & Tune (Weather Permitting) Gates Open 8 am
8-Dec-07 Saturday Test & Tune (Weather Permitting) Gates Open 8 am
15-Dec-07 Saturday Test & Tune (Weather Permitting) Gates Open 8 am

:what:

Dockboy said:
Cecil County Dragway

30-Nov-07 Friday Street & Grudge Racing Gates Open 5 pm
1-Dec-07 Saturday Test & Tune (Weather Permitting) Gates Open 8 am
8-Dec-07 Saturday Test & Tune (Weather Permitting) Gates Open 8 am
15-Dec-07 Saturday Test & Tune (Weather Permitting) Gates Open 8 am

:what:

I like cecil county dragway even better now, i may try out my new set up.
Wade is on 7 days a week at work right now, so its not going to happen for him. Thanks Greg

Big A said:
:woohoo: ......All that and a $500 discount for advertising for NGM.....:hehe:....Guys you better hurry up and catch this one before it disappears faster than the 10 sec timeslip.....:what: ...:hehe:...I think the point is get it running good, go make a couple of good back to back dyno runs, and a couple good runs back to back at the track. Then post the info....:rules: ..... No excuses, No BS.....:blahblah1: .....Then you probably wouldn't have to listen to all the BS on here. Plus you probably might be able to sell it quicker. Just my $.02 from observing...:pop:

Lol- thats why I love this forum :rules:

They just dynoed the truck at fall brawl and I've personally watched this truck run low 11's.

This truck is coming with a bunch of parts and pieces, Wade also said he would pay( if requested) for it to be dynoed if some one layed down money to buy it

Can't you post the 10 sec time slip up here for some of us to see?????????

Robertp said:
The buyer of the truck will get the time slip if needed, and the blue wrap will cost $500 to remove.

This truck has only made one 10 second pass, so i guess we do need another 10 second to call it an "official" 10 second truck.

Robert you guys aren't going to try pulling with this truck? You need to list the truck on CF or DTR...if you haven't figured that out already.:bang

Last edited:
CR-guru said:
Robert you guys aren't going to try pulling with this truck? You need to list the truck on CF or DTR...if you haven't figured that out already.:bang

If the truck is not sold by the first of the year it will become a sledpuller, there is too much money to be made just to let it sit around.

We are members on cumminsforum and TDR, and posted the truck on there but not DTR, they banned wade and i both.

Trades will be accepted along with cash, a few requests for this weeks ago, sorry for not getting right on it.

We will also offer a warranty with this truck, if it is sold by the 1st of the year.

Make an offer guys.

Back