NGM Race truck/ Daily driver

dzlfarmboy said:
Well the Dynojet 248 model had been pretty much the standard favored for overall consistancy for turbocharged diesel in the Uncorrected world.
sounds like ya got that right off their website.....

Jetpilot said:
The turbo produces its own enviroment thus eliminating the altitude CF
In detail explain the physics of that assertion. The implication is something for nothing...

Robertp said:
34K is one hell of a deal guys, you dont want to pass this up!

Just a reminder you dont sell the truck for the money you put in it! Trust me i put over 55,000 alone in the engine of mine and thats after it was a show truck! And it has 45,000 miles on it! And im asking 25,000. Not to many people is gonna have that kind of money laying around to you! If you want it moved lower your price that is managiable for someone to come up with! Trust me I didnt build my Ford to hope one day i could sell it and get money back! I just need to sell because of another project and hope someone can enjoy it as much as i did! But what do I know???

CATpullingTeam said:
Just a reminder you dont sell the truck for the money you put in it! Trust me i put over 55,000 alone in the engine of mine and thats after it was a show truck! And it has 45,000 miles on it! And im asking 25,000. Not to many people is gonna have that kind of money laying around to you! If you want it moved lower your price that is managiable for someone to come up with! Trust me I didnt build my Ford to hope one day i could sell it and get money back! I just need to sell because of another project and hope someone can enjoy it as much as i did! But what do I know???

We have over 65k in this truck man. dont preach to me about selling a truck. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

dzlfarmboy said:
Yup, I dont have any dyno runs under my belt LOL

Yea, because everytime it goes somewhere it breaks down..... LOL

Stir, stir

Robertp said:
We have over 65k in this truck man. dont preach to me about selling a truck. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.
You can buy lower mileage 04's for 22-24k. 97k on an abused truck, unless you find a stupid rich kid you will be lucky to get book value on it. Are you sure you have done this before and didn't just go and buy the t-shirt?

heck I thought it was sponsored and had most of the stuff donated.:poke: :what: LOL

duke1n said:
In detail explain the physics of that assertion. The implication is something for nothing...

Turbo chargers are used in aircraft to maintain the engines power to a given atomospheric level (18,000 is 1/2 the altitude saturation as sea level). Based upon the size of the average turbo that our trucks run and given the boost levels that we are seeing normally we can see rated HP levels of the engine to 4000-5000 ft MSL. Now if you go with a good twin setup the power output of the engine could be maintained to a higher elevation than this.

Most all CF for dynos assumes a non turbocharged engine thus a less dense air charge.

Robertp said:
Yea, because everytime it goes somewhere it breaks down..... LOL

Stir, stir

:kick: Ouch...

guess the dyno was scared of the 650hp that ngm truck was about to unleash on it.

Just playin...

but trust me, it really does suck when you pull the dyno somewhere, set it up, and there is a problem. Happened to us twice before we bought a spare of everything electrical...

Later,

Chris

lmills said:
heck I thought it was sponsored and had most of the stuff donated.:poke: :what: LOL
Ha Ha, Wade paid for everything on this truck, no donations at all.

Now the drag truck is another story......

Any more pictures other than what is on the site. Interior/cage/motor?

thanks

dhill said:
Any more pictures other than what is on the site. Interior/cage/motor?

thanks
Yes, after Christmas i will post a few more. i also have a few in my gallery.

SINNER said:
You can buy lower mileage 04's for 22-24k. 97k on an abused truck, unless you find a stupid rich kid you will be lucky to get book value on it. Are you sure you have done this before and didn't just go and buy the t-shirt?

Just what I was thinking, A buddy just baught a 06 Mega Cab with 14k miles for 30k

Back