NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

We are here too....Pretty uneventful flight.....got some dinner and are ready to start hanging banners and getting the track ready tomorrow!!! Looks like the weather will be great and we cant wait for Saturday!!!:cheer:

Well, we made it an all nighter last night, went from Redding, CA to Irvine, CA... drove from 7:00p.m. - 5:00 a.m... going to hangout here for a bit today then head over to phoenix, anyone wanna convoy up for the drive?

Just be careful you don't yell out the competitors times instead of the bids! LOL
LOL, that would be pretty funny! "We've got 250, 250, anyone for 275? Holy sh!t, John Robinson just ran a 7.50!"

Trying to buy a tdi so I can afford to drive to Phoenix lol seriously though.. If I get this tdi I'll come down and whoop up on that on white truck with the shark on the side in the bracket class! Lol just kidding Jim!

Is it a 5-speed or auto TDI? That shark has lost to a girl driving a TDI already, but it hasn't happened in a while!

That shark has lost to a girl driving a TDI already, but it hasn't happened in a while!

And to one driving a Diesel Liberity:

Woodburn3.jpg

Woodburn11.jpg

Last edited:
It is absolutely beutifull out here at the track, and the vendor row is starting to fill up fast! We have a lot of competators already showing up, including John Robinson, Chad Riley, Shawn Ellerton, Matt Maroni, Wide Open Diesel Performance, Jefferson State Diesel amongst others!! Our NHRDA Race line has been blowing up with phone calls all week and we are expecting a great turnout!!!

We just found out from Victoria here at Speedworld that in addition to our 1320 live timing we are doing, Speedworld has a live track camera located right behind the starting line that anyone can access online. The web address is Home

We also want all of the racers to know that the photographer that will be taking all of the track pictures is David Sandoz. His website is Domain Names, Web Hosting and Online Marketing Services | Network Solutions and he will have all of our event pictures he takes online on his website for purchase after the event!

We would like to thanks the title sponsor our our 2011 NHRDA race season MBRP and also Stricktly Diesel, the title sponsor of the 2011 Desert Diesel Nationals for making all of this possible! Without great sponsors and all of our great members we would not be able to make all of this happen!

We are looking foreward to seeing all of you and are ready to kick our season off with a bang!!!

Anyone have a 48re billet input we snapped ours tonight so probably no racing tommorow for us.
If anyone can help call us

Tim
2082403100 or find us at the bullydog truck. Thanks!

Anyone have a 48re billet input we snapped ours tonight so probably no racing tommorow for us.

Tim

Sorry to hear, but did Jared finally figure out how to launch that thing?
Hope you guys get it fixed

Tim

Sorry to hear that guys. Must have been a faulty part because I know that thing doesn't make enough power to break one. LOL See ya in a bit....

Jerry and rob have not seen kelsie

Shawn says I get your gibsons since you didn't Ken lol

That's OK tell him we drink one in Edmonton. The 1320 live doesn't seem to work nor does the live feed from the strip. any ideas?

Just heard Maxxd out went 10.20 to a Black Ford 9.99, i didnt make it either........up-pipe and turbo still sitting on the shelf.