NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

Damn thats the first ford in the 9's isn't it. Good show.:clap: Racing Super Street or prostreet or both?

No there rail went 8.51@166 last year and FCDP's 6.0 Ranger went 9.82@142

Not sure what class they are in. i think prostreet but dont quote me

Any winners yet? Kinda funny i have two seperate friends there (that dont know eachother) and one said "holy crap this is so bad ass! AMAZING!" and the other one said "Bad turn out and only half the trucks in attendance as last year"

Who knows?? Wish i was there!!!!

Any winners yet? Kinda funny i have two seperate friends there (that dont know eachother) and one said "holy crap this is so bad ass! AMAZING!" and the other one said "Bad turn out and only half the trucks in attendance as last year"

Who knows?? Wish i was there!!!!

Nah, I just left, there was a good turn out and everything flowed way smoother this year, great job NHRDA crew!

I just wish I could get my shift problem worked out, truck couldn't run consistent, had problems during qualifying...

Nice seeing john, chad, rob, and shawn's trucks, love em! WOP's lightning was great as well

Rob won prostreet and super street with Max'd Out. Set a new top speed record for SS at 140. Blew up the GT42 in the last pass against Shawn so didn't get the new et record but did back up the 140mph. , Nick, (aka paint) won 11.90. and Verlon from Twin Falls won Sportman. I'm assuming Chad won top diesel and I don't know who won Pro stock.

Last edited:
Great turnout glad we made the event but really sucks we broke on tnt. Owell that the name of the game

Thanks to everyone who tried to find us parts it was much appreciated

Rob won prostreet and super street with Max'd Out. Set a new top speed record for SS at 140. Blew up the GT42 in the last pass against Shawn so didn't get the new et record but did back up the 140mph. , Nick, (aka paint) won 11.90. and Verlon from Twin Falls won Sportman. I'm assuming Chad won top diesel and I don't know who won Pro stock.

Thanks Ken, if you came I dunno if the end result would have been the same

Congrats Everyone! Sounds like it was a great time! Double wins are crazy Rob!! You're the man! Nick, there was never a doubt in my mind! Great win brother!

Thanks Ken, if you came I dunno if the end result would have been the same

Wished I could have made it, but it looks like you were doing pretty well Nick. From the times you posted on Friday night that you were running pretty close on the money to 11.90. As it got hotter and the track got slicker it was tougher.

From everyone at the NHRDA, we would like to thank all of our racers and spectators for a great event!! We would also like to give a big thanks Strictly Diesel, the title sponsor of the event and our national title sponsor MBRP. Without them, and the many other great sponsors we would not be able to put on this event! We had a great turnout and the weather could not have been better. We had racers from all over the country and Canada join us to kick off the 2011 NHRDA race season. We hope everyone had a great time and we cant wait to see you all at future events! Check NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - NHRDA for our race schedule and all of our race info.

Zane's Lightning was running awesome. Lots of great trucks that made for a great show.

Last edited: