NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

Great event! Especially for the first one of the year. Had a blast. Tons of spectators and fast trucks. Congrats to all the competitors and winners.

it was a great event, wish i woulda met you trent, didnt even know you were there.

WOP, rob, john, and everybody else it was fun hanging out , i had a blast, got runner up in the 11.9 class with a 12.5 truck, probaly because i wasnt driving it. :hehe: congrats to the guy who beat my truck, that was a great loss and a great race.

it was a great event, wish i woulda met you trent, didnt even know you were there.

WOP, rob, john, and everybody else it was fun hanging out , i had a blast, got runner up in the 11.9 class with a 12.5 truck, probaly because i wasnt driving it. :hehe: congrats to the guy who beat my truck, that was a great loss and a great race.

it was a great race... your driver treed the **** out of me.

I thought I saw Godzilla in a vid!

yeah i entered pro street so i could break the beams to have a spot in world finals with my drag truck, and my buddy dustin drove 11.90 ..we both figured no chance in either class, but hey, why not. dustin had 2 holeshot wins during eliminations, and very close in the finals. im guessing most folks werent used to a pro tree, it was his first time as well on it, and he ruled!

again congrats nick, good thing your truck is fast!!

yeah i entered pro street so i could break the beams to have a spot in world finals with my drag truck, and my buddy dustin drove 11.90 ..we both figured no chance in either class, but hey, why not. dustin had 2 holeshot wins during eliminations, and very close in the finals. im guessing most folks werent used to a pro tree, it was his first time as well on it, and he ruled!

again congrats nick, good thing your truck is fast!!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself

Last edited:
G

Congrats to Zane and the whole WOP crew. That truck is sweet and launching very hard. I was really disappointed that we didn't get to run in the finals. With both of us not showing all of our cards during the day, would have been a blast to run them. Hopefully soon.

Really is just a large racing family. The big name guys (Chad Reily, John Robinson, Brad Makinen, Zane Koch) are very approachable and try to answer my stupid questions without laughing too much.

Thanks for everything Rob. You're welcome in the WOP pit and cooler anytime

and both of you you guys are welcome in the psn cooler anytime. ;)

Thanks homey

Hey, we watched the video of the 9.91 pass today with you in the other lane. Don't see much of your truck in it though :stab:

Thanks homey

Hey, we watched the video of the 9.91 pass today with you in the other lane. Don't see much of your truck in it though :stab:

ouch. gee... a 9 sec truck vs a 12 sec truck ... you shoulda raced me, i woulda used my rear view for that one. :hehe:

Def next time , we stayed pretty busy through out the day and I didnt get to talk with half the people i wanted to ( Shawn , Armor Inc/ Donivin , Lenny / DDP , WOP crew, and many others ) , I tow'd Matt Larsen's truck down so we could play with some new goodies we built for it and was pitting for him and we had to work a few bugs out of the truck after each pass , we got it pretty dialed in for only 4 passes being on it. This race is pretty much is a must show for me every year even if just as a spectator , best even on the west coast for sure !!

Last edited:
thanks to the nhrda crew great event. as always we had a great time seeing everybody lots of nice trucks. and rob for future referance dont use big name and my name in the same sentence i am far from it.

thanks to the nhrda crew great event. as always we had a great time seeing everybody lots of nice trucks. and rob for future referance dont use big name and my name in the same sentence i am far from it.

Sorry. At least two parts must be big the way you can drive that roadster.:lolly:

man, dirtymax looks good in the new paint! i love that armor inc truck.

does any one have pics of the WOP truck?

are you kelsey? (sp?) if so, sorry if i said anything offensive sat. night... gibsons was flowing.

LMAO....u werent half as trashed as me!!! To quote you "i was in what must have been rare form"LOL